Your Weekly Manhattan Country Club Update: August 1, 2022
It’s officially August, and that means back-to-school season is almost here. Make the most of the final weeks of summer camp by bringing your kids to the Club for one last adventure. From movie nights to mixers and socials, stay tuned as we’ve got plenty more end-of-summer celebrations coming your way at the Club.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Tuesday, August 2 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Join us every Tuesday in the Atrium for Taco Tuesday.Happy Hour in our Terrace Restaurant
Thursday, August 4 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Join us every Thursday at the Bar for Happy Hour specials and drinks.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Pickleball Challenge Courts | Courts A and B
Saturdays and Sundays | 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Participation is on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? Contact Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday Funday at the Pool
Every Sunday | 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
Get your family together for fun activities and games in our pool all summer long.
Save the Dates
Fall Pickleball Registration | Monday, August 8
Heitz Cellar Wine Dinner | Thursday, August 18 | 5:30 pm
Margarita Mixer Tennis Round Robin | Friday, August 19 | 6:00 pm
Complimentary Chair Massages from Good Life Physical Medicine | Wednesday, August 24 | 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Live Music with Gavin of Latch Key Kid+ Dinner Night | Thursday, August 25 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Junior UTR Singles Tournament | Saturday, August 27 | 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Members Only Swim Meet | Sunday, August 28 | 9:00 am
Join us at our Members Only Swim Meet. Challenge one of your friends or family members to a friendly race across the 25-yard field. With over a month left to prepare, now is the perfect time to start practicing. Please click here to sign up.
New Member Social | Wednesday, August 31 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Facilities and Operations Updates
Summer Camp—few spaces left in August!
Want to give your kids a summer to remember? Get them into our camp where they will enjoy tennis, swimming, arts and crafts, and so much more! For more information, contact Taylor.Falbisaner@bayclubs.com or register today on Bay Club Connect.
With summer and more activities at the club, it is important that all our members are safe and enjoying the Club. Please see the Club’s House and Ground Rules for further information. Here are some reminders:
- No-show Fee
- We ask that you cancel all your reservations for tennis and childcare within eight hours so that we may offer that spot to another family or member. Starting Monday, August 1, any no-show will be charged a $25 fee per reservation.
- All children under 12 must be supervised at all times.
- Children under 14 are not permitted to use the Fitness Facility or Locker Room Jacuzzi.
- We have two family changing areas between the Women’s and Men’s Locker Rooms and poolside for your convenience.
- Children are not permitted in the upstairs bar area.
- Members may bring up to four guests per day. Any guests exceeding four will require approval from upper management.
- Members receive two guest passes a month. Due to an increase in Club usage during the summer, members may only redeem three of those complimentary passes a day.
See you at the Club!
Vice President/General Manager
Manhattan Country Club