Your Weekly Manhattan Country Club Update: September 26, 2022
The end of September is here, but it’s not too late to make it a September to remember. Come relax with an evening of fine dining or get together with your favorite people to check out the latest events at the Club. Take advantage of all the endless ways to revitalize your body and mind at the Club this month.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Preschool | Full-Day Still Available
Monday-Friday | 9:00 am-4:30 pm | Price $1,800 per month
The Manhattan Country Club Preschool full-day option offers art literacy, musical theatre, tennis, STEM, and water sensory play. Now is the perfect time to sign up to join our wonderful preschool community. We also offer a half-day option. If you are interested in joining or want to tour the preschool, please reach out to Taylor at Taylor.Falbisaner@bayclubs.com. For children ages 2-5.
Kids’ Culinary Night
Wednesday, September 28 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Come learn how to make the best pizza with all your favorite toppings. Reservations on OpenTable are required. Cost: $25 per child.
Thursday, September 29 | 6:00 pm-9:00 pm
Oktoberfest Pickleball Mixer
Friday, September 30 | 5:00 pm-7:30 pm
We’re shaking things up with a partner switch! Get paired with a new player each round as you work your way to the top. Drinks and prizes are included. Register on TopDog. Cost: $35 a person.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Restaurant Closed on Saturday, October 1
Due to a private event, the Restaurant will be closed on Saturday, October 1. We are extending the hours of the Pool Bar for your convenience. Thank you for your understanding.
Tennis and Pickleball Challenge Courts
Every Saturday and Sunday | 9:00 am-12:00 pm
For tennis, sign up at the Front Desk at 8:45 am on both days. For pickleball, sign up outside Courts A & B. Participation is on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? Contact Spencer at Spencer.Trotta@bayclubs.com.
Sunday Funday at the Pool
Every Sunday |12:00 pm-3:00 pm
Come spend your Sunday at the pool with fun activities and family-style games.
Save the Dates
Holiday Camps—Book Now
Wednesday, October 5 | 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Bring your kids to the Club for a day filled with activities and games, including tennis, swimming, art and crafts, lunch, and yummy snacks. Cost: $100 (food included). For kids ages 2-12. Sign up by emailing Taylor at Taylor.Falbisaner@bayclubs.com.
Fall Wine Festival
Saturday, October 8 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Experience a fun-filled event featuring wine tastings, a carving & pasta station, charcuterie, live music, and much more. Cost: $95++ per member. Limited spots are available. Click here to sign up.
Halloween Bingo Night
Wednesday, October 12 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Pumpkin Decorating Night
Thursday, October 13 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Reserve your spot as soon as possible, as this event fills up quickly. Parental supervision is required for children under six. Dinner will be served. Sign up on Bay Club Connect. Cost: $50 per child.
Saturday, October 22 | 6:00 pm-9:00 pm
Halloween Tennis Round Robin
Thursday, October 27
Hocus Pocus Movie Night
Saturday, October 29 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Bring a small tent and sleeping bag for a movie night at the Club to watch Hocus Pocus. Dinner will be served. Sign up on Bay Club Connect. Cost: $50 per child.
Facilities and Operations Updates
Locker Room Cell Phone Usage
Due to privacy reasons, we do not allow members to use their cell phones, iPads, or computers inside the Locker Rooms. A fee will be applied to all violators as this is against House and Ground Rules. Please use any of our outside spaces if you need to use any of your devices.
Children & Guest Waivers
- All guest waivers must be signed by adults. Children are not permitted to sign guest waivers for themselves or other children.
- Parents are fully responsible for their children and guests’ children whenever they are on the premises. Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times when on Club premises.
- Noise or actions that may be disturbing or unsafe to other members may result in disciplinary action and will incur fees.
- We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Restaurant Closed For Private Events
The Restaurant will be closed on the following Saturdays: October 1, October 8, October 15, and October 22 for events. The Pool Bar will be open for extended hours for your convenience.
We are excited to announce that we are renovating our Pool and Pool Deck. Please note that while we enhance the space, all of our pools will be unavailable from Monday, November 7 until Friday, December 2. Take advantage of the great weather and dip into the pool before the closure.
As we settle into our school year routine, we would like to remind you of some important items:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to seven days in advance. Please limit reservations to ONE visit per day.
- Arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will automatically be cancelled after 15 minutes of the start time and open to another member.
- If you do not need your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connect. This will free up space for another family.
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the September Club newsletter. Click here to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Vice President/General Manager
Manhattan Country Club