Your Weekly Manhattan Country Club Update: November 8, 2021
There’s another awesome week at the Club in store for you. Thanksgiving-themed events are already popping up on the calendar. Join in and get healthy for the holidays. Thanks to you for being part of our community—we love seeing all of you around.
Special Training Offer
If you’re new to personal training, we invite you to book a complimentary session* with one of our expert trainers to complete an assessment, review your goals, and create a fitness plan. And best of all, it’s on us! But hurry, you only have until November 30 to take advantage of this offer. Ready to get started? Simply click here to get in touch with our fitness team.
*Offer ends November 30, 2021; valid for new training clients only. Valid for current members only. Not all options are available at all clubs and some restrictions may apply.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving and to show our appreciation, join us for all-day special surprises and delights every Thursday in November. Thank you for being a member; you are our favorite part of the day.
Thursday, November 25 | 6:00 am-2:00 pm
Food & Beverage Events
For more information on the below events, email Rosie at firstname.lastname@example.org or inquire at the Welcome Desk.
- Thursday Night Football in the Terrace Bar & Restaurant
- Taco Tuesday
- Family Game Night on Wednesdays
- Veterans Day Happy Hour (plus spin-the-wheel for prizes!)
- Stock Your Wine Cellar event (November 18)
New Menu Items
– Braised Short Rib $26 | garlic mashed potatoes, crispy rapini, chimichurri
– Butter Lettuce Salad $11 | pomegranate, avocado, radish, dill crème fraîche
– Yellowtail Crudo $18 | orange, avocado, jalapeño, citrus-soy vinaigrette, cilantro
– Berry Berry Hibiscus $15 | Tequila Silver, raspberry, blackberry, hibiscus syrup
– Pearfect Gin $15 | Hendricks gin, lemon, honey, pear, mint
Our Family Programming Director, Taylor, is hard at work creating excitement and fun for our littlest members! Take a look at what we have planned for our kids this month.
MCC Card Club: On Monday, November 8, from 5:00 pm-7:00 pm, we’ll be hosting a Trading Card Club where kids and teens can learn how to play various card games, discuss and trade unique cards, and hang out with friends who have a passion for cards, games, comics, and animé. Register on Bay Club Connect. $45 per child, ages 6-17.
Mini Scientists Craft Night: Spark curiosity and encourage creativity for your little ones at our Mini Scientists Craft Night! Experiments, especially suited for our mini scientists aged 2-6 years old, will focus on tactile curiosity and textured sensory play. Scientists will be able to make their own snow, make sensory stress balls, and more. 48-hour cancellation period applies. November 13 from 5:00 pm-8:00 pm, $45 per child
School Holiday Camps: We’ll be hosting a single-day camp for Veterans Day on November 11 which will feature a mix of arts and crafts, active games, tennis, and swimming. We’ll also be hosting a Thanksgiving Break Camp from November 22-November 26 (no camp on the 25th), which will include Thanksgiving- and autumn-themed activities and crafts, tennis, and swimming. All single-day camps are for ages 2-12 years old and run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Guests are welcome!
Fall 2021 Preschool Now in Session: We have a few spots left! Register your 2-5-year-olds by emailing Taylor at email@example.com.
From swim team to water polo to swim lessons, our pool is full of energy! Click here for the complete pool schedule. Questions? Contact our Aquatics Director, Kyle, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Fitness Classes in the Ballroom
Mondays | 9:00 am | Mat Pilates with Cory
Mondays | 11:30 am | Yoga Basics with Michelle
Tuesdays | 11:30 am | Mat Pilates with Karen
Wednesdays | 7:00 am | Gentle Yoga with Caroline
Wednesdays | 9:00 am | Vinyasa Flow with Caroline
Wednesdays | 11:30 am | Mat Pilates with Manuela
Thursdays | 11:30 am | Power Alignment with Nancy
- Fridays | 7:00 am | Gentle Yoga with Caroline
- Saturdays | 9:00 am | Mat Pilates with Cory
- Saturdays | 11:30 am | Stretch & Strengthen with Michele
Hours of Operation:
Club Hours: 6:00 am–9:00 pm daily
Poolside Bar and Grill: Monday-Sunday 9:00 am–6:00 pm
Terrace Restaurant: Tuesday-Saturday 5:00 pm–9:00 pm
- You can reach Member Services directly at (310) 546-5656 x 100.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted on the premises without prior authorization by Club Management. Violation of this policy could result in membership termination.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult while on club premises, unless the child is a member of the Ambassadors Club.
- Lot parking is reserved for members only. Should you have a guest arriving to enjoy the club with you, please connect with our Welcome Desk staff. They will be happy to provide parking information for your guest(s).
- Please park in Bay Club marked spots only. Numbered spaces are for office tenants only.
- For security purposes, all members and guests must enter through the main entrance for check-in. Failure to register guests will result in a $50 nonregistered guest fee.
Bay Club Perks
Last month, we announced the debut of Bay Club Perks—rewards exclusively for our members. And here we go: with Italian-made luxury eyewear to electrify your winter. Now through November 30, take 30% off all online purchases at ELECTRIC. Bold shapes in vivid prints and colors define these shades and snow goggles, while melanin-infused, polarized lenses help protect your eyes. Just enter promo code: BAYCLUB2130 at check-out. Shop here!
See you at The Club!
Executive Vice President
Los Angeles Campus
Updated November 8, 2021