Your Weekly Manhattan Country Club Update: November 16, 2021
Are you feeling the holiday season vibe yet? We sure are, and can’t wait to share it with you! Come check out our Thanksgiving-themed events this week and next as we gear up for the first big holiday weekend. And there’s no slowing down in the variety of exercise options—new group classes are in abundance. Try them out!
Thursday, November 25 | 6:00 am-2:00 pm
In the spirit of Thanksgiving and to show our appreciation, join us for all-day special surprises and delights every Thursday in November. Thank you for being a member; you are our favorite part of the day.
Food & Beverage Events
For more information on the below events, email Rosie at email@example.com or inquire at the Welcome Desk.
- Thursday Night Football in the Terrace Bar & Restaurant
- Taco Tuesday
- Family Game Night on Wednesdays
- Stock Your Wine Cellar event (November 18)
New Menu Items
– Braised Short Rib $26 | garlic mashed potatoes, crispy rapini, red wine jus
– Pumpkin Ravioli $21 | shaved black truffles, aged balsamic, brown butter
– Yellowtail Crudo $18 | orange, avocado, jalapeño, citrus-soy vinaigrette, cilantro
– Avocado Hummus $16 | pomegranate, black caraway, crudités, lavash
Have your holiday dinner with us! Email Rosie at firstname.lastname@example.org or inquire at the Front Desk.
Our Family Programming Director, Taylor, is hard at work creating excitement and fun for our littlest members! Take a look at what we have planned for our kids this month.
Youth Soccer Tournament: Calling all footballers! We will be hosting our first-ever soccer tournament at MCC, indoor soccer style, but outside under the lights of Center Court. You may bring a friend or sibling; however, all players will be randomly assigned teams for fairness. Wear your favorite kit and come ready to strike! Ages 5-12. A 48-hour cancellation period applies. Saturday, November 20, from 5:00 pm-8:00 pm. $45 per child
Youth Movie Night: Enjoy dinner while your little ones watch the Oscar-winning Disney film, “Soul,” in our Screening Room. Dinner will be served for the kids and there will be plenty of popcorn to go around! Ages 4 to 12. A 48-hours cancellation period applies. Saturday, November 27, from 5:00 pm-7:00 pm. $45 per child
School Holiday Camps: We’ll be hosting a Thanksgiving Break Camp from November 22-November 26 (no camp on the 25th), which will include Thanksgiving- and autumn-themed activities and crafts, tennis, and swimming. All single-day camps are for ages 2-12 years old and run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Guests are welcome!
Fall 2021 Preschool Now in Session: We have a few spots left! Register your 2-5-year-olds by emailing Taylor at email@example.com.
From swim team to water polo to swim lessons, our pool is full of energy! Click here for the complete pool schedule. Questions? Contact our Aquatics Director, Kyle, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Turkey Tournament | Friday, November 19
- Quickstart Clinic | 3:30 pm-4:30 pm | For junior players who do not know how to serve or keep score from the baseline yet.
- Turkey Tournament | 4:00 pm-6:30 pm | Must be able to serve and rally from the baseline in a doubles match.
Tennis Bash | Saturday, December 4 from 9:00 am-2:00 pm
Meet, greet, and play with tennis pros and top elite coaches! Proceeds benefit the non-profit organization First Break Academy, which supports access to safe and affordable tennis lessons as well as multi-sport and educational programming. Sign up here or visit the LA Tennis Bash website.
Holiday Round Robin | Friday, December 10 from 6:00 pm-8:30 pm
Dig out that ugly holiday sweater for a festive mixed doubles mixer. No partner is needed. Levels 3.0-4.5 welcome.
Hours of Operation:
Club Hours: 6:00 am–9:00 pm daily
Poolside Bar and Grill: Monday-Sunday 9:00 am–6:00 pm
Terrace Restaurant: Tuesday-Saturday 5:00 pm–9:00 pm
- You can reach Member Services directly at (310) 546-5656 x 100.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted on the premises without prior authorization by Club Management. Violation of this policy could result in membership termination.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult while on club premises, unless the child is a member of the Ambassadors Club.
- Lot parking is reserved for members only. Should you have a guest arriving to enjoy the club with you, please connect with our Welcome Desk staff. They will be happy to provide parking information for your guest(s).
- Please park in Bay Club marked spots only. Numbered spaces are for office tenants only.
- For security purposes, all members and guests must enter through the main entrance for check-in. Failure to register guests will result in a $50 nonregistered guest fee.
Locker Room Reminder
If you love it, don’t leave it! With daylight savings behind us and the holiday season coming into full swing, our lives are busier than ever. With that, theft in shopping malls and in the clubs tends to rise. Theft can happen in a matter of seconds and we must all do our part to protect ourselves and our belongings. Be aware of your surroundings and don’t leave your belongings exposed or unattended. Please alert management of anything unusual. The club will have extra staffing in place both at club entrances and within the locker rooms to assist. Please help us help you and stay alert.
– Do not share your locker digital code
– When entering your code, cover it so others cannot see the code
– Ensure that your locker is locked and secure, do not just place your items in an unlocked locker
– Do not bring valuables to the club or leave in your vehicle during your visit
– If you see anything suspicious, alert club staff
Ever envisioned having your own personal, private locker? A locker exclusively for your use only? Where you can stash your gear without toting it to and from home all the time? Well, now you can have one! We have Executive Lockers available on a month-to-month basis. Contact Blanca at email@example.com for more information.
Bay Club Perks
Last month, we announced the debut of Bay Club Perks—rewards exclusively for our members. And here we go: with Italian-made luxury eyewear to electrify your winter. Now through November 30, take 30% off all online purchases at ELECTRIC. Bold shapes in vivid prints and colors define these shades and snow goggles, while melanin-infused, polarized lenses help protect your eyes. Just enter promo code: BAYCLUB2130 at check-out. Shop here!
Special Training Offer
If you’re new to personal training, we invite you to book a complimentary session* with one of our expert trainers to complete an assessment, review your goals, and create a fitness plan. And best of all, it’s on us! But hurry, you only have until November 30 to take advantage of this offer. Ready to get started? Simply click here to get in touch with our fitness team.
*Offer ends November 30, 2021; valid for new training clients only. Valid for current members only. Not all options are available at all clubs and some restrictions may apply.
See you at The Club!
Executive Vice President
Los Angeles Campus
Updated November 16, 2021