Important Updates from Your Club: Manhattan Country Club
Welcome back, Spring Breakers! We so enjoyed seeing such great photos of you enjoying your time off. You’ve inspired us to keep the momentum going strong at The Club, and are excited to share what we have in store:
Food and Beverage:
- B-I-N-G-O Wednesday, April 14: It’s a Spring Fling edition of Bingo in the atrium! Expect popcorn to be popped, prizes to be won and fun to be had. Space is limited, click here to make reservations.
- Every Friday: We are loving Chef Justin and his Friday Night creations! Every Friday we showcase unique specials that highlight the season as well as his culinary skills. See below for this Friday’s specials, and click here or dial x244 for reservations.
- Spicy Salmon Roll $16
crab, sriracha aioli, tobiko, black sesame, avocado, soy paper
- Paella Fried Rice $18
Spanish octopus, shrimp, chorizo, English peas, saffron aioli
- Spicy Salmon Roll $16
- Summer Camp registration is OPEN for the entire summer: Click here or visit your Bay Club App to reserve. Questions? Click here, our team is happy to assist.
- Preschool Fall 2021 registration is OPEN: Our popular fully licensed on-site preschool services our little members ages 2-5. Email email@example.com for more information and a tour.
- Friday, May 21, 5:00 pm-7:00 pm: Kids Dining Etiquette Class
Our fun and interactive children’s dining etiquette class will equip your child with excellent table manners, conversational skills, and social confidence. This class is offered to our members age 5-10 years old. $30 per kid with dinner included. Space is limited: reserve with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, May 26, 4:00 pm-7:00 pm: Ambassador Training
Upon passing this three-hour training which includes dining etiquette, a swim test, and a review of our House and Ground Rules, you will become an Ambassador of The Manhattan Country Club. Ambassadors are able to use The Club as an adult while their parent is on property. This training is for members ages 10-12. $100 per kid. Space is limited: reserve with email@example.com
- UTR Tournament:
- Saturday, April 24
- UTR 18 & Under Singles Tournament
- Guaranteed THREE matches! Best of 3 Sets, Fast 4 scoring
- Division 1: UTR of 4.5-6.5 8am-11am
- Division 2: UTR of 3.0-4.5 11am-2pm
- Division 3: UTR of 3.0 or Below 12pm-3pm
- To register, create a player profile on MyUTR.com then follow this link to the event site.
- Spring Ladders begin April 19 for Juniors, Women, and Adults. Make sure to register soon as registration closes on April 17. To register click here.
- Pickleball Court Update: We are in the final week for courts to be ready for business. Our adjacent seating area will be ready in the next couple of weeks for entertaining.
- Pickleball Leagues are coming! Could anything be more fun? Men’s, Women’s, and Mixed leagues will begin in early May, stay tuned for more information.
We have a few very exciting changes in the Aquatics Department.
- Change in pool reservation system: Advance online reservations are no longer required poolside. As we are still following capacity guidelines, members are still required to check in with the pool attendant and accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Weekend Family Swim hours: Every Saturday and Sunday we will be reserving half of the large pool for open family swim. We ask that members still check in with the pool attendant so we may adhere to capacity guidelines.
- Pool schedule: Our pool is full of energy! Ask us for the complete pool schedule.
- Congratulations Riptide Water Polo team on your 19-8 victory last Friday. Way to continue to dominate the competition!
Keep an eye out for additional details from the Aquatics Department. Questions regarding our Aquatics programming? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indoor fitness has reopened – just in time for Summer! Our trainers are committed to having our members feeling healthy and strong. Click here for more information.
Work where you play:
We love working hard and playing harder. Did you know we own the office building next door? We are now leasing office spaces at our office building including executive suites, virtual tenancies, and commercial spaces. For more information, email email@example.com or call 310.546.8188.
Finally, A BIG THANK YOU to all of our members who voted for us in the March Madness Club Challenge against all of the other Bay Club Properties. WE WON thanks to your photos, likes, and votes. We’ll receive a special food truck lunch on April 21. Details coming soon!
See you at The Club!
Senior Vice President
Los Angeles Campus
Updated April 12, 2021