Your Weekly San Diego Club Update: June 20, 2022
The longest day of the year is this week, so how are you planning to enjoy the extra daylight? We’ve got plenty of activities and events at the Club to keep you entertained. Head to the court for a little friendly competition or stay cool by the pool. We can’t wait to see you at the Club!
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Tennis/Pickleball Afternoon Camps | Bay Club Carmel Valley
These camps are for players new to the game of tennis or players with experience in our junior class program. As a bonus, there will be an introduction to the game of pickleball! Each day, there will be two hours of tennis and one hour of pickleball. Sign up on Bay Club Connect. For questions, email Debbie at email@example.com.
Class Changes | Bay Club Carmel Valley
- Pure Strength with Alberto
- This class, originally scheduled for Wednesdays at 12:00 pm, will now take place on Saturdays at 11:00 am on the Lawn.
- Cardio Dance Class
- Imelda Lachica will be the new instructor for this class on Wednesdays at 5:30 pm.
New Class Alert! Stretch Class with Penny | Bay Club Carmel Valley
Wednesday, June 22 | 12:15 pm | Lawn
Barre Basics Clinic with Tracy | Bay Club Carmel Valley
Wednesday, June 22 | 3:00 pm | Fitness Studio
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Class Changes for Saturday, June 25
- Gentle Yoga with Viki
- This class, originally scheduled for 12:00 pm on Saturday, will now move to 11:00 am in the Yoga Studio.
- BollyX with Zuliya
- Originally scheduled for 10:45 am on Saturday, this class will now start at 11:05 am in the Fitness Studio.
Wild Wibit Day
Saturday, June 25 | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
Join us for some family fun on the Wild Wibit.
Save the Dates
4th of July Celebration
Monday, July 4 | 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
Space is limited, so make your reservation today! To RSVP, contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org. Choice of indoor or outdoor seating is available upon request.
Summer Solstice Yoga Class with Kika
Tuesday, July 19 | 4:00 pm | Yoga Studio
Bay Club Carmel Valley
Our Tennis Court resurfacing project began on Monday, June 6, and will last approximately three weeks. The project will be done in phases so there are always courts available for member use. The court closure schedule is as follows:
- Monday, June 20: Courts 6 & 7
- Each court closure will last for approximately one week. These dates are subject to change due to weather. We will keep you in the loop on our progress! As always, we apologize for any inconvenience these closures may cause, and appreciate you being a member.
Senior Vice President
San Diego Campus