Your Weekly San Diego Club Update: October 18, 2022
As the weather starts to cool down, head to the Club and stay on top of your wellness goals. Schedule a session with our personal trainers or discover new seasonal classes. Experience the latest in health and fitness at the Club with your friends and family.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club Carmel Valley | Polka Party Dance Class
Tuesday, October 18 | 6:00 pm
Join professional dance instructor Kim Robertson in this fun Oktoberfest-themed Polka Party Dance Class. Free beer will be provided after class. Register on Bay Club Connect under Fitness.
Bay Club Carmel Valley | Studio Changes
The following classes will move to the Tween Room:
- Core and More on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 am
- Ultimate Barre on Tuesdays at 9:30 am
- Barre Fusion on Tuesdays at 10:45 am
- Yoga on Sundays at 4:00 pm
New time and studio change:
- Tai Chi on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 6:10 am in the Tween Studio.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club Carmel Valley | Meli Zumba Jam
Saturday, October 22 | 4:30 pm
Come dance with international Zumba star Meli. Register on Bay Club Connect under Fitness.
Fairbanks Ranch Country Club | Prime Rib Sunday
October 23 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Join us for a delicious prime rib dinner at The Grill. For reservations, email Rob Abbott at Rob.Abbott@bayclubs.com.
Save the Dates
Fairbanks Ranch Country Club | Pickleball Crosstown Rivals Event
Saturday, October 29 | 4:00 pm-6:00 pm
Bay Club Carmel Valley | Intro to Meditation Series with Radka Willson
Wednesdays, starting November 9 | 2:00 pm-3:00 pm
For more information and to register, email email@example.com.
Guest Passes and Golf Rounds
This is a friendly reminder that unused guest passes and golf rounds will expire at the end of the year. It’s the perfect time to bring your friends to the Club!
Fairbanks Ranch Country Club | New Check-in Process
For your protection, all members are required to check in through the Bay Club Connect App and have a photo linked to their Bay Club Connect account. Follow the steps below:
- Download the Bay Club ConnectApp from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Create an account using your member ID.
- Once your account is created, add your photo.
- To add your photo, follow the steps below.
- Take a new photo or choose one from your photo library.
- If taking a new photo, position your face in the circle.
- Confirm the photo for upload.
- Select the upload button.
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the October Club Life newsletter. Click here to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Senior Vice President of Southern California
San Diego Campus