Your Weekly San Diego Club Update: November 7, 2022
As the first week of November comes to a close, we’ve got so much to look forward to for the rest of the month. From family-friendly programming to sports leagues to football watch parties and beyond, you’re sure to have a blast here at the Bay Club.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club Carmel Valley | New classes starting this week
Tuesdays 4:30 pm Foam roller stretch with Maria
Tuesdays 5:30 pm Pilates Mat
Sign up on the Bay Club Connect app!
Bay Club Carmel Valley | Intro to Meditation Series
6 Wednesdays starting November 9th | 2:00 pm-3:30 pm
Join us in our brand-new Meditation Room with Radka Willson! No experience is necessary.
Contact Radka.email@example.com for details and to register.
Bay Club Carmel Valley | Country Line Dance Class
Tuesday, November 8 | 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
Grab your cowgirl boots and hats! Learn some country dance moves in this exciting class led by professional dance instructor Kimberly Robertson. Sign up on the Bay Club Connect.
Fall Fitness Challenge!
The holidays can be a difficult time of the year to stay physically active and keep up with your health goals. Give yourself the gift of health this season and join us for our pre-Thanksgiving program designed to help participants maintain their wellness and activity level. Each participant will receive a free 30-min training session if they complete the challenge. To reserve your spot, email Stephanie.Vining@bayclubs.com or text 858.322.3053.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club Carmel Valley | Self-Defense Class
Sundays in November | 11:30 am-12:30 pm
New Class! Learn a new skill and have fun along the way. Our new self-defense class will be at 11:30 am every Sunday in November with Ed Chin on the lawn. Sign up on the Bay Club Connect app or email Edward.Chinen@bayclubs.com for pricing and more details.
Save the Date
Fairbanks Ranch Thanksgiving Feast
November 24 | Seatings from 11:00 am-2:00 pm
Join us for a traditional Thanksgiving meal featuring homemade classics and decadent desserts. Give thanks to family & friends and allow us do the cooking & cleaning!
Price: Adults: $75++, Children 5-12 years: $35++, Children under 5: complimentary
To reserve your spot, email Jessica Cardenas at Jessica.Cardenas@bayclubs.com.
Facilities and Operations Updates
Bay Club Carmel Valley | Pool Closure
Please be advised that the Family pool, family cabanas, spa, and Kiddie pool at Bay Club Carmel Valley will be closed for replastering beginning Sunday, October 30 at 5:00 pm through Friday, November 18. The adult and social pool and spa will remain open for use during this time, as will the pool at Fairbanks Ranch. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this project.
Guest Passes and Golf Rounds
Now is the time to bring your friends to the club! This is your friendly reminder that any unused guest passes, and golf rounds will expire at the end of the year.
New Check-in Process at Fairbanks Ranch Country Club Gate:
To protect you and your membership, all members are required to check in through the Bay Club Connect App and have a photo linked to their Bay Club Connect account. It’s easy! Follow the steps below.
- Download the Bay Club ConnectApp from Apple App Store or Google Play
- Create an account- using your member ID
- Once your account is created, you will be able to add your photo
- To add your photo, follow the steps below.
- Take a new photo or choose one from your photo library.
- If taking a new photo, position your face in the circle.
- Confirm photo for upload.
- Select the upload button.
We love our little members and enjoy seeing them having fun using our childcare services! We would like to take the opportunity to remind you of some important childcare policies:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to 7 days in advance. Please limit reservations to one visit per day.
- Please arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will be automatically canceled after 15 minutes of the start time and made available to another member.
- Should you no longer require your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connectunder Bookings. This will free up space for another family.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Reminder: as of November 1st:
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
Again, we love our Bay Club Families and are looking forward to an amazing holiday season with you all!
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the November Club Life newsletter. Click here to see what’s happening at your Club this month.
Senior Vice President of Southern California
San Diego Campus