Your Weekly San Diego Club Update: November 16, 2021
Are you feeling the holiday season vibe yet? We sure are, and can’t wait to share it with you! Come check out our Thanksgiving-themed events this week and next as we gear up for the first big holiday weekend. And there’s no slowing down in the variety of exercise options—new group classes are in abundance. Try them out!
Thanksgiving Hours | Thursday, November 25
Carmel Valley | 6:00 am-2:00 pm
Fairbanks Ranch | 7:00 am-6:00 pm
New Fitness Classes at Fairbanks Ranch:
- Mondays | 8:30 am | Tai Chi with Daniel | Clubhouse
- Mondays | 9:30 am | Aqua Fit with Diane T | Pool
Featuring Imelda and special guest instructor Nate “The Turn-Up King”:
- Friday, November 19 at 4:00 pm | Friday Night Mayhem (and don’t miss Karaoke Happy Hour from 4:00 pm-6:00 pm on the Café Patio)
- Saturday, November 20 at 12:30 pm | Unleashed & Fearless Dance Fitness Mash-Up (60 minutes of dance followed by 30 minutes of strength work)
Paint & Pinot | Friday, November 19 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Artist Christa Forrest will guide you through step by step fun to create a colorful, calming, and peaceful sunset painting. No experience necessary, just a willingness to have fun and learn to create. Space is limited. Reservations required. Sign up on Bay Club Connect under the Fitness schedule. $30 fee includes supplies and wine.
Register for the following events on Bay Club Connect. If you have any questions, email Diana at email@example.com.
A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving | Wednesday, November 17 | 3:30 pm-6:00 pm
It’s time to celebrate Thanksgiving the Charlie Brown way! Join the Bay Club gang for a night of Thanksgiving festivities. We will make Peanuts placemats, thankful wheels, and even learn the Peanuts dance! The event includes a viewing of the classic, “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving,” a pizza dinner and dessert. $30/child on a Family Membership*Need a minimum of 6 children to run the program.
Thanksgiving Break Camp | November 22-24 | 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Need some time to prep for your Thanksgiving meal? Have your 5- 12-year-olds join us for some group games, arts & crafts, sports, and fitness sessions. These are single-day camps. Please be sure your child wears tennis shoes, sunscreen, and comfortable clothes. Snack will be provided. Please bring a backpack with a change of clothes and a bagged lunch. $100/day
We are looking for talented members to join our San Diego Team. If you’re interested in a career with the Bay Club, click here to check out our open positions. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Bay Club Perks
Last month, we announced the debut of Bay Club Perks—rewards exclusively for our members. And here we go: with Italian-made luxury eyewear to electrify your winter. Now through November 30, take 30% off all online purchases at ELECTRIC. Bold shapes in vivid prints and colors define these shades and snow goggles, while melanin-infused, polarized lenses help protect your eyes. Just enter promo code: BAYCLUB2130 at check-out. Shop here !
Special Training Offer
If you’re new to personal training, we invite you to book a complimentary session* with one of our expert trainers to complete an assessment, review your goals, and create a fitness plan. And best of all, it’s on us! But hurry, you only have until November 30 to take advantage of this offer. Ready to get started? Simply click here to get in touch with our fitness team.
* Offer ends November 30, 2021; valid for new training clients only. Valid for current members only. Not all options are available at all clubs and some restrictions may apply.
– Do not share your locker digital code
– When entering your code, cover it so others cannot see the code
– Ensure that your locker is locked and secure, do not just place your items in an unlocked locker
– Do not bring valuables to the club or leave in your vehicle during your visit
– If you see anything suspicious, alert club staff
We look forward to your visit!
Senior Vice President
San Diego Campus
Updated November 16, 2021