This Weekend at the Club: San Diego
The Bay Club has always been an escape for families, the spot to be for some feel-good fitness, and a place for a little friendly competition on the court. Enjoy some time outside of the house this weekend and join us at the Club! Read on for a little inspiration. We can’t wait to see you!
The Week Ahead…
Don’t miss our pop-up Master Zumba Class with Dionne Thomas:
- Sunday, May 2 from 12:00 pm-1:00 pm
- This class is open to non-members, so bring a friend!
- Space is limited, reserve your spot now in Bay Club Connect
Group Fitness Highlights
Check out these new indoor classes added to the group exercise schedule:
- Cardio Kickbox: Mondays and Wednesdays at 12:00 pm, Saturdays at 8:00 am
- Yoga Flow: Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:00 pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 am, Sundays at 11:00 am
- Zumba: Tuesdays at 4:00 pm
- Mat Pilates: Fridays at 9:30 am
- Meditation: Sundays 10:45 am
Please remember to register via Bay Club Connect to reserve your spot and ensure you receive alerts for subs and class changes.
Special Events and Programs
Join us for brunch or dinner on Mother’s Day, May 9, at Fairbanks Ranch:
- Brunch: Enjoy our à la carte brunch menu from 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Dinner: Cucina Sabato, Chef Jesse’s Northern Italian menu, will be served from 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
Reservations are required, so please contact Ryan Vanderbur at firstname.lastname@example.org to make yours!
Before you go…
We ask that you continue to make reservations for fitness access to Fairbanks Ranch. With limited capacity for the fitness area, we will continue to monitor it for everyone’s safety.
Should you have any questions, please reach out by replying to this email. Thank you for being a member of the Bay Club Community, and we look forward to seeing you this weekend!
Senior Vice President
San Diego Campus
Updated April 30, 2021