Your Weekly San Diego Club Update: August 27, 2021
Summer’s sliding to the finish line, but there’s no slowing down in activities here at the Club. With new lessons to take and new leagues forming, there’s something for everyone. Although we regretfully had to cancel our WIBIT for this coming Saturday, there’s still plenty in store for you this weekend. And mark your calendars for our upcoming Labor Day events. We love having you around!
Bay Café–Extended Hours
Beginning Wednesday, September 1, the Bay Café will be open daily from 8:00 am-3:00 pm.
Fairbanks Ranch Dinner Events
Taco Tuesdays and Burger Wednesdays are back at Fairbanks Ranch starting in September! Join us weekly from 5:00 pm-8:00 pm for delicious taco and burger specials.
Labor Day BBQ
Celebrate the holiday at Fairbanks Ranch with a special BBQ. Choose from BBQ chicken, a rib platter, or shrimp—starting at $18, and includes Red, White & Blue potatoes (red-skinned potatoes, blue cheese, and white cheddar), coleslaw, and corn on the cob. We look forward to seeing you!
Fall ELEVATE Session Starting Soon
Time to ELEVATE your health! This signature 8-week program features 32 workouts, weekly one-on-one nutrition consultations, and regular progress check-ins. This private, results-driven, small group training program focuses on accountability from coaches and fellow participants. Don’t wait to start your fitness and nutrition journey, because these are key components to building and maintaining a strong immune system. The next session begins on September 7. Contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Group Fitness Updates
We are excited to announce that we’re adding two new AquaFit classes in the Adult Pool beginning Tuesday, September 7.
- Mondays at 3:00 pm with Johnny
- Tuesdays at 9:30 am with Diane
Please also welcome our newest instructor, Stephanie Powell, who will be teaching the following classes:
- Tuesdays at 3:00 pm | Cardio Barre
- Wednesdays at 11:00 am | Cardio Barre
- Thursdays at 3:00 pm | Yoga Sculpt
- Fridays at 10:30 am | Yoga Sculpt
- Saturdays at 12:00 pm | Cardio Dance
- Saturdays at 1:00 pm | Restorative Yoga (starting September 11)
And finally, be on the lookout for our newest HIIT class with Amy on Tuesdays at 6:30 am. Please reserve your space for all group exercise classes in Bay Club Connect, and be sure to cancel your class reservation if you are unable to attend. Thank you for your cooperation!
Congratulations to our Ladies USTA 4.0 team for making it to the Finals of Sectionals!
Our Latest Mask Guidelines—AN UPDATE
Face coverings are no longer required in the club for vaccinated individuals and can be worn at your discretion. For those individuals who are not fully vaccinated, please continue to wear a face covering. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future. Please also note that the Bay Club will adhere to the proof of vaccination policy that has gone into effect in San Francisco. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
A few friendly reminders to help everyone be courteous of other members.
- Please shower prior to entering the pool, sauna, steam room, and spa.
- Make sure to wear proper attire in the pool, sauna, steam room, and spa.
- Lap swimming is first come, first served. Please be mindful of your swim time and circle swim when others are waiting.
- Please be courteous of towel use and help us conserve water by limiting the number of towels you use, and place used towels in the designated towel bins.
- Please be aware of club closing time, and allow ample time to shower and gather your belongings.
- Please refrain from the use of cell phones in the sauna, steam room, and locker rooms at all times.
- Please be courteous of other members and take all cell phone conversations into the lobby.
We are looking for talented members to join our San Diego Team. If you’re interested in a career with the Bay Club, click here to check out our open positions. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
We look forward to your visit.
Senior Vice President
San Diego Campus
Updated August 27, 2021