Your Weekly San Diego Club Update: September 17, 2021
The clubs keep on hopping the closer we get to the first official day of Autumn. There’s so much activity throughout the fall season, so come on by for the fun! Bring a guest, too. We love sharing our community. With so many group classes and programs in motion every day, we look forward to seeing you all around the Club.
Our Latest Mask Guidelines
The Bay Club Company is proactively taking steps to help protect the health and safety of our members and associates. We will now require that all employees at each Club location provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or exception status by the end of September—and be 100% vaccinated by the end of October. This is in addition to complying with the below county mandate.
Face coverings are no longer required in the club for vaccinated individuals and can be worn at your discretion. For those individuals who are not fully vaccinated, please continue to wear a face covering. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future. Please also note that our San Francisco and Walnut Creek locations will adhere to the proof of vaccination policies that have gone into effect for SF and Contra Costa counties. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
Virtual Wellness Events on Instagram
It’s Wellness Weekend this Saturday, September 18, and Sunday, September 19. Millions of people the world over will focus on the 5 Pillars of Wellness: Sleep, Nutrition, Movement, Mindfulness, and Sense of Purpose. Check out the health-focused tips we’ve been posting on Instagram this week. And Bay Club will host a couple of virtual #worldwellnessweekend events on IG: a live nutrition Q&A with Certified Health Coach Molly Alliman on Saturday at 10:00 am as well as Virtual Yoga with Lawrence on Sunday at 12:00 pm. Join in on Insta!
Looking for constructive after-school activities for your kids? The Bay Club proudly introduces After-School Clinics designed to help children grow, engage with others, and build new skills. From dance to crafts to sports and martial arts, there’s an activity for every child. It all begins this month and continues throughout the school year. Clinics vary by location. To view the offerings and register, go to Bay Club Connect.
More Programming Updates
Group Fitness Updates:
- Persian Dance with Zuliya | Sunday, September 19 | 11:30 am
- Land & Sea Zumba | Wednesday, September 22 | 10:45 am
- African Heat Dance with Johnny | Wednesday, September 22 | 10:10 am
- Aqua Zumba with Master Instructor Eliza Stone | Wednesday, September 22 | 11:15 am
Golf Academy at Fairbanks Ranch:
- Junior Clinics: Wednesdays at 3:30 pm and Sundays at 2:00 pm | Email Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Ladies Only: Fridays at 3:30 pm and Sundays at 2:15 pm | Email Stephanie at email@example.com to sign up.
- Play with the Pro: Thursdays at 1:30 pm | Email Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Custom Clinics: Have four or more friends interested in creating your own clinic? Email Ryan or Stephanie and we would be happy to accommodate!
- Fairbanks Ranch Pickleball League | Registration is open but filling fast. Register on Top Dog.
- Pickleball Tournament at Fairbanks Ranch | Saturday, September 25
- Pickleball Clinics at Bay Club Carmel Valley | Register here.
- Pickleball Socials at Fairbanks Ranch | Saturday, September 25 at 12:00 pm | Register on Top Dog.
Bay Club members fared well in the Pickleball competition at the San Diego Senior Games held September 10-12 in Oceanside. Dianne Shapp earned a bronze medal in Women’s Doubles while Sid Shapira won a gold medal in Men’s Singles in their respective age groups. Congratulations!
We are looking for talented members to join our San Diego Team. If you’re interested in a career with the Bay Club, click here to check out our open positions. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
We look forward to your visit.
Senior Vice President
San Diego Campus
Updated September 17, 2021