Your Weekly San Diego Club Update: October 1, 2021
It’s October! And autumn energy infuses the Bay Club everywhere you look: new group cardio classes that fit your workout style; fall special events for members only; tournaments, and so much more. Come participate in the fun; we can’t wait to see you this week.
WIBIT Fun at Bay Club Carmel Valley:
Join us this weekend for WIBIT fun on Saturday, October 2, from 12:00 pm-2:00 pm. See you there!
New Group Fitness Classes:
- Mondays | 10:45 am | BodyPUMP with Tiffany
- Mondays | 7:15 am | Foam Rolling with Sheena
- Fridays | 7:15 am | Yoga Flow with Katie
- Please be advised that we will be resurfacing the parking lots on October 14 and 15. The Family Parking Lot will be inaccessible on October 14, but members will have access to overflow parking at the park across the street from the main entrance. The Upper Parking Lot will be inaccessible on October 15, but members will have access to overflow parking on the street across from St. Therese Church. Please allow a few extra minutes to get to and from the Club these days.
- The Family Desk entrance will be open at 8:00 am beginning this Monday, October 4.
- Your favorite Spa products are now available for purchase! Email Jayse at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and to purchase.
Looking for constructive after-school activities for your kids? The Bay Club proudly introduces After-School Clinics designed to help children grow, engage with others, and build new skills. From dance to crafts to sports and martial arts, there’s an activity for every child. Clinics continue throughout the school year and vary by location. To view the schedule and register, go to Bay Club Connect.
We are looking for talented members to join our San Diego Team. If you’re interested in a career with the Bay Club, click here to check out our open positions. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Our Latest Mask Guidelines:
The Bay Club Company is proactively taking steps to help protect the health and safety of our members and associates. We will now require that all employees at each Club location provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or exception status by the end of September—and be 100% vaccinated by the end of October. This is in addition to complying with the below county mandate.
Face coverings are no longer required in the club for vaccinated individuals and can be worn at your discretion. For those individuals who are not fully vaccinated, please continue to wear a face covering. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future. Please also note that our San Francisco and Walnut Creek locations will adhere to the proof of vaccination policies that have gone into effect for SF and Contra Costa counties. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to your visit!
Senior Vice President
San Diego Campus
Updated October 1, 2021