Your Weekly San Jose Club Update: September 26, 2022
The end of September is here, but it’s not too late to make it a September to remember. Come relax with an evening of fine dining or get together with your favorite people to check out the latest events at the Club. Take advantage of all the endless ways to revitalize your body and mind at the Club this month.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club Courtside | Men’s Steam Room and Sauna
The Men’s Steam Room and Sauna will be closed for repairs from Monday, September 26-Wednesday, September 28. We appreciate your patience while we work to fix a leak.
Bay Club Courtside | Perfect White Tees Trunk Show
Monday, September 26 | 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Stop by the Shop and check out a special collection from Perfect White Tees—mindfully made, designed, and sourced in California.
Bay Club Courtside | New Classes
Sign up for these classes on Bay Club Connect.
- Mat Pilates with Nicole A. | Mondays and Fridays at 8:30 am
- Les Mills Core with Dave Radosevich | Wednesdays at 5:30 pm
- BODYCOMBAT with Dave Radosevich | Wednesdays at 6:00 pm
- Gentle Pilates with Nicole A. | Thursdays at 11:00 am
Bay Club Courtside | Swim School
Mondays and Thursdays | 10:00 am-10:25 am, 10:45 am-11:10 am | Cost: $220
Wednesdays | 10:00 am-10:25 am, 10:45 am-11:10 am | Cost: $120
Join us for morning beginner group lessons (ratio 1:4) while the weather is warm. Email Sarah at Sarah.King@bayclubs.com to register.
Bay Club Courtside | Martial Arts
Tuesdays & Thursdays | 4:00 pm-5:30 pm
Bring your kids to expand their knowledge and grow their confidence in a fun and safe environment. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Courtside | Soccer Clinics
Tuesdays & Thursdays | 5:00 pm-5:45 pm
Children will participate in basic stretching exercises, warm-ups, drills, and games. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Courtside | Beksan Jewelry Trunk Show
Wednesday, September 28 | 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Bay Club Courtside | Pickleball Mixers
Wednesdays from 9:00 am-11:00 am
Fridays from 5:00 pm -7:00 pm
Sign up on Bay Club Connect under Fitness.
Bay Club Courtside | Tennis Mixer & Potluck
Friday, September 30 | 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
Sign up at Court Reservations or by emailing Gordon.Collins@bayclubs.com.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club Courtside | Basketball Clinic
Saturdays | 10:00 am-10:45 am
Dribble, shoot, and score in this class for beginners. Children will work on skills, including technique, drills, and more. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Courtside | Little Gymsters
Saturdays | 10:30 am-10:45 am
Come tumble with Miss Katelyn. Children will focus on basic stretching, coordination exercises, somersaults, and how to use the equipment. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Boulder Ridge Golf Club | Junior Golf Clinics
Saturday, October 1 | 8:30 am-9:45 am
Our Titleist Performance Institute-inspired program will teach golf fundamentals while building a love for the game. Sign up your junior golfer by visiting the Boulder Ridge Golf Shop or by calling 408.323.9900, option 3.
Save the Dates
Bay Club Courtside | New Pilates Classes for October
Our new pilates classes begin October 10. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
- The Reformer Performer $$ | Tuesdays, 7:00 am | Thursday, 9:00 am
- An energetic cardio Pilates focusing on form and alignment. Open level class.
- Reform your Center and Balance $$ | Tuesday, 9:00 am
- Re-center your mind and body with a series of exercises to condition the spine. Open level class.
- Unique Physique $$ | Thursday, 8:00 am
- The Reformer, gliding discs, fitness ball, and free weights are used to help you gain long, lean muscles and a tighter core. Open level class.
- Rockin’ Body Pilates $$ | Tuesday, 8:00 am
- A full-body workout to strengthen and tone major muscle groups with an emphasis on your core.
Bay Club Courtside | KSculpt
Every Thursday in October
Through guided Pilates-inspired mat exercises, you will learn how to build your strength and strengthen your core stabilizer muscles. Space is limited. Cost: $35 per class, or $120 if you register for all four classes. Sign up on Bay Club Connect or by emailing Renata.Pontil@bayclubs.com.
Boulder Ridge Golf Club | Happy Hour
Friday, October 7 | 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
Bay Club Courtside | Princess Boot Camp
Saturday, October 8 | 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Bay Club Courtside | Golf Fitness Small Group Class
Monday, October 10-November 3 | Mondays and Thursdays at 8:30 am
Boost your power, mobility, and energy. Cost: $450 for all eight sessions with a free TPI assessment; $250 for four sessions; and a drop-in price of $65 per session. Sign up on Bay Club Connect or by emailing John.Germaine@bayclubs.com.
Bay Club Courtside | Spooky Movie Night
Friday, October 14 | 5:30 pm-8:00 pm
Boulder Ridge Golf Club | Brazilian Night with Live Entertainment
Saturday, October 22 | 6:00 pm-9:00 pm
Boulder Ridge Golf Club | Rocks to Rocks: Costume Party
Thursday, October 27 | 3:30 pm-7:30 pm
Boulder Ridge Golf Club | Silver Oak Wine Dinner
Saturday, October 29 | 6:00 pm-9:00 pm
Facilities and Operations Updates
Bay Club Courtside | Sanctuary Spa
Stop by the Sanctuary Spa for our End of Summer Sale. Enjoy up to 30% off select items.
Bay Club Courtside | Personal Trainer Spotlight
Do you want to relieve the aches and pains in your body? Our newest personal trainer, Jenmuel Lanuza, is here to help you. Email JenmuelQuinn.Lanuza@bayclubs.com with questions or to schedule a session to get you moving in the right direction.
Reformer Pilates—Coming Soon!
Beginning and advanced reformer classes will soon be available on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Courtside | Aquatics
Private swim lessons are still available for members as young as six months old. For more information, email Sarah.King@bayclubs.com.
Bay Club Courtside | Studio Reminder
For member safety, all Group Exercise studios (Studio A, Mind Body and Cycle) will remain locked when not in use for a class. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Bay Club Courtside | We’re Hiring!
Do you love working with children or know anyone who does? We are looking for Family Programming Associates to provide a fun and safe environment in our Children’s Center. If interested, email Michelle at Michelle.Dancil@bayclubs.com.
As we settle into our school year routine, we would like to remind you of some important items:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to seven days in advance. Please limit reservations to ONE visit per day.
- Arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will automatically be cancelled after 15 minutes of the start time and open to another member.
- If you do not need your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connect. This will free up space for another family.
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the September Club Life newsletter. Click on the links below to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Robyn Van DerLuit
Senior Vice President
San Jose Campus