Your Weekly San Jose Club Update: October 31, 2022
Happy Halloween! October might be ending, but at the Bay Club, the fun is just getting started. We’re looking forward to some fall-themed fun, and we can’t wait to share with you all the exciting events we’ve got in store.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club Courtside | Pickleball Beginner’s Clinic
Every Tuesday, Starting November 1 | 10:30 am-12:00 pm
Come join us to learn the Pickleball Fundamentals! This class will slow things down to go over the rules and strokes of the game. Signups open the day before each session at 8:30 am on Bay Club Connect. If you have any questions, please email Meaghan.email@example.com.
Bay Club Courtside | Pickleball Mixer
Every Wednesday, 9:00 am-11:00 am & Friday, 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Sign up on the Bay Club Connect app by clicking on plan a visit, then clicking on the Fitness tile.
Bay Club Courtside | Martial Arts
Tuesdays & Thursdays | 4:00 pm-4:45 pm, ages 5-7
Tuesdays & Thursdays | 4:45 pm-5:30 pm, ages 8-12
Looking for a fun, safe, nurturing experience for your kids that will also instill confidence and expand their horizons? Join us for our new Martial Arts classes for kids ages 5-12. Sign up on Bay Club Connect under Kids Programming or contact Michelle at Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club Courtside | Princess Party with Princess Anna
Saturday, November 5 | 10:00 am-1:00 pm
Gathering all princesses! Come dressed in your princess best: it’s time for a princess party. Special appearance by Princess Anna. Lunch will be included. Sign up on Bay Club Connect under Kids Programming.
Boulder Ridge Golf Club | Junior Golf Academy
Saturday, November 5 | 8:30 am to 9:45 am
Our Titleist Performance Institute-inspired program will balance athletic skills with golf fundamentals while building a love for the game along the way. Sign up your junior golfer for our weekly Saturday Golf Clinic by visiting the Boulder Ridge Golf Shop, or by calling 408.323.9900, option 3.
Save the Date
Bay Club Courtside
- Kids Camp Under the Stars Movie Night | Friday, November 11 | 5:30 pm-8:00 pm
- Jennifer Tuton Trunk Show | Saturday, November 12 | 9:00 am-1:00 pm
- Fun Fall Pickleball | Saturday, November 12 | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Science Day | Saturday, November 19 | 11:00 am-2:00 pm
- November 21, 22, 23 | 9:00 am-3:00 pm
Boulder Ridge Golf Club | Putts and Pints with Callaway Golf | Friday, November 11 | 3:30 pm-4:30 pm
Facilities, Personnel, and Operations Updates
Bay Club Courtside | Jr. Tennis Clinics Fall Session 2
Join us for our after-school junior tennis program! Our program is for beginners to advanced tournament players. Please read the description for each class and sign up on Bay Club Connect. If you have any questions, please contact Meaghan.Sterk@bayclubs.com.
Bay Club Courtside | Ask the Tennis Stringer
Tyler Croisetiere, our Tennis Stringer, answers the question: How do you know when it’s time to restring your racquet?
Top 3 Things to look for:
- Appearance – Strings will start to decolor, fray, and need to be constantly adjusted between points to remain symmetrical.
- Feel and Performance – With time, strings lose their tension, whether you use the racquet or not, and the power and control decrease, this includes the spin potential and how accurately you can feel the ball.
- General Rule – The average number of times you play per week is how many times per year you should restring your racquet.
Please visit Tyler in the Tennis Office to get set up! Drop-in is ok, no reservation is required.
Bay Club Courtside | Neocutis Promotion
Spend $250 on any products from the Neocutis line and receive a free gift (while supplies last) To book a Spa service please email email@example.com or call 408.395.6166.
Bay Club Courtside | Pilates Studio
Small Group Class are now available. We now offer 15 classes weekly and planning to add more! Please contact John.Germaine@bayclubs.com to sign up or for more information.
Bay Club Courtside | Personal Training Packages
Find out how personal training can help you reach your fitness goals! Let’s train smarter, eat healthier, and live life to the fullest! Please Email: John.Germaine@bayclubs.com to learn more. Ready to get started? Sign up for packages now on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Courtside | Cycle Studio
Starting Monday, November 7, all cycling classes will be held indoors in the Cycle Studio.
Bay Club Courtside | STUDIOS
For member safety, all Group Exercise studios (Studio A, Mind Body and Cycle) will remain locked when not in use for a class. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Bay Club Courtside | Supervising Minors
Friendly reminder, a parent or guardian must remain on the property at all times while their children are at the Club as well as checked in at the children’s center.
Bay Club Courtside | Locker Rentals
Are you tired of lugging your personal belongings back and forth between your home and the club? You’re in luck. We have private lockers to keep your belongings reserved only for you. We also offer laundry services! For more information or to rent a locker, contact Rachael.Chadbourne@bayclubs.com.
We love our little members and enjoy seeing them having fun using our childcare services! We would like to take the opportunity to remind you of some important childcare policies:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to 7 days in advance. Please limit reservations to one visit per day.
- Please arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will be automatically canceled after 15 minutes of the start time and made available to another member.
- Should you no longer require your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connectunder Bookings. This will free up space for another family.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Reminder: as of November 1st:
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
Again, we love our Bay Club Families and are looking forward to an amazing holiday season with you all!
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the November Club Life newsletter. Click on the links below to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Robyn Van DerLuit
Senior Vice President
San Jose Campus