Your Weekly San Jose Club Update: November 7, 2022
As the first week of November comes to a close, we’ve got so much to look forward to for the rest of the month. From family-friendly programming to sports leagues to football watch parties and beyond, you’re sure to have a blast here at the Bay Club.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club Courtside | Sip & Shop
Tuesday, November 8 | 9:00 am-7:00 pm
Get a jump start on your holiday shopping! Come visit the shop and enjoy complimentary refreshments. Plus! Spend $500 or more on Lululemon items and receive a free Lululemon backpack (valued at $98), while supplies last.
Bay Club Courtside | Beksan Pop-Up
Wednesday, November 9 | 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Join us for a showing of beautiful jewelry from Beksan.
Bay Club Courtside | Pickleball Mixer
Tuesdays, 10:30 am-12:00 pm
Wednesdays, 9:00 am-11:00 am
Fridays, 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Join us for our tri-weekly Pickleball Mixers! Practice your skills and meet a new pickleball partner. Sign up on Bay Club Connect under “Fitness.”
Bay Club Courtside | Kids Night Out, Camp Under the Stars Movie Night
Friday, November 11 | 5:30 pm-8:00 pm
Give your kiddos a night under the stars at our camp-themed movie night! Bring sleeping bags and a tent and enjoy pizza and a popcorn bar! Register on Bay Club Connect.
Boulder Ridge Golf Club | Putts and Pints with Callaway Golf
Friday, November 11 | 3:30 pm-4:30 pm
Come enjoy an afternoon at the club with Callaway Golf! Grab a pint and practice your putts, and meet some new members along the way. To sign up, please call the Club at 408-323-9900 and choose option #3.
Boulder Ridge Golf Club | Prime Rib Night
Friday, November 11 | 6:00 pm-9:00 pm
Come enjoy a great meal prepared by our magnificent Chef Benny and the fun doesn’t stop there, a live musician will be joining us for the night. This is a great event for a family and friends outing! Cost: $70++ for adults & $25++ for children 5-12. For more information contact Rashell at Rashell.firstname.lastname@example.org, or send your RSVP to Reservations.email@example.com.
What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club Courtside | Jennifer Tuton Trunk Show
Saturday, November 12 | 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Join us for a special trunk showing featuring jewelry from Jennifer Tuton.
Boulder Ridge Golf Club | Junior Golf Academy
Saturday, November 12 | 8:30 am-9:45 am
Our Titleist Performance Institute-inspired program will balance athletic skills with golf fundamentals while building a love for the game along the way. Sign up your junior golfer for our weekly Saturday Golf Clinic by visiting the Boulder Ridge Golf Shop, or by calling 408.323.9900 and choose option #3.
Save the Date
Bay Club Courtside
- Fun Fall Pickleball | Saturday, November 12 | 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Fall Session 3 Junior Clinics | November 14- December 17
- Times vary on skill level, check specific times on Bay Club Connect
- Logan Pop-Up | Thursday, November 17 | 9:00 am-6:00 pm
- Science Day | Saturday, November 19 | 11:00 am-2:00 pm
- Fall Break Camp | November 21, 22, 23 | 9:00 am-3:00 pm
Bay Club Courtside | CCS Girl’s Championships
For our 36th year, we will be hosting the finest high school girl’s teams and players in the area. The finals of the Team Championships will be on Saturday evening, November 12, commencing at 5:00 pm. For the Individual Championships, we will host them Tuesday to Thursday, November 15-17, from noon to 4:00 pm each day.
Boulder Ridge Golf Club | Chips & Sips
Thursday, November 17 | 3:30 pm-5:30 pm
Join us for an afternoon of Chips and Sips at Boulder Ridge! Start with a house libation and complimentary Golf Clinic led by the Bay Club Golf Academy followed by a Fiesta in The Grill! RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bay Club Courtside | Tennis & Pickleball Mixers – Thanksgiving morning
Thursday, November 24
- We will host our annual “Turkey Shoot” Tennis/Pickleball Mixers | 9:00 am-11:00 am
- At the tennis event, we encourage a contribution of $25, to be donated to the Second Harvest of Silicon Valley food bank.
- The tennis event will be for Club West players of all ability levels.
- Please sign up at the Tennis Pavilion, or email email@example.com.
- Tennis sign-ups are limited to 32 players, sign-up with Court Reservations.
- Pickleball Beginners |9:00 am-10:00 am
- Pickleball Intermediates | 10:00 am-11:00 am.
- Sign-ups start on Saturday, November 17 at 8:00 am.
Bay Club Courtside | Family Championships!
One of our most enjoyable events of the year is back on the calendar. Thanksgiving weekend, Saturday, November 26, we are hosting our Family Champs, where an adult plays with a junior player in a Doubles event. We will have categories in Red, Orange, Green, and Yellow balls.
Facilities, Personnel, and Operations Updates
Bay Club Courtside:
Tennis Facilities Update
We will be installing new exterior windscreens for our courts commencing on Tuesday, November 8. It should take about one week to complete the project.
Purchase BioSerum Firm from NeoCutis and receive a complimentary full-size Lumiere Firm eye cream while supplies last. To book a Spa service please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408.395.6166.
Pilates Studio Small Group
Pilates small group classes are now available! We currently offer 15 classes each week and are adding more! Please contact John.Germaine@bayclubs.com to sign up or for more information.
Training packages are now available on your Bay Club Connect App. Find out how personal training can help you reach your fitness goals! Let’s train smarter, eat healthier, and live life to the fullest! Please Email: John.Germaine@bayclubs.com to learn more about how your personal trainers can help guide you toward your fitness goals.
For member safety, all Group Exercise studios (Studio A, Mind Body, and Cycle) will remain locked when not in use for a class. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Friendly reminder, a parent or guardian must remain on the property at all times while their children are at the Club as well as checked in at the children’s center.
Private Lockers Available
Are you tired of lugging your personal belongings back and forth between your home and the club? You’re in luck. We have private lockers to keep your belongings reserved only for you. We also offer laundry services! For more information or to rent a locker, contact Rachael.Chadbourne@bayclubs.com.
Boulder Ridge Golf Club | Private Lockers Available
Now offering personalized lockers for Sapphire, Diamond, and Platinum Members. Lockers include bag storage and shoe cleaning. For pricing and availability, please contact Michael.email@example.com.
We love our little members and enjoy seeing them having fun using our childcare services! We would like to take the opportunity to remind you of some important childcare policies:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to 7 days in advance. Please limit reservations to one visit per day.
- Please arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will be automatically canceled after 15 minutes of the start time and made available to another member.
- Should you no longer require your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connectunder Bookings. This will free up space for another family.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Reminder: as of November 1st:
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
Again, we love our Bay Club Families and are looking forward to an amazing holiday season with you all!
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the November Club Life newsletter. Click on the links below to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Robyn Van DerLuit
Senior Vice President
San Jose Campus