Your Weekly San Jose Club Update: November 8, 2021
There’s another awesome week at the Club in store for you. Thanksgiving-themed events are already popping up on the calendar. Join in and get healthy for the holidays. Thanks to you for being part of our community—we love seeing all of you around.
Special Training Offer
If you’re new to personal training, we invite you to book a complimentary session* with one of our expert trainers to complete an assessment, review your goals, and create a fitness plan. And best of all, it’s on us! But hurry, you only have until November 30 to take advantage of this offer. Ready to get started? Simply click here to get in touch with our fitness team.
*Offer ends November 30, 2021; valid for new training clients only. Valid for current members only. Not all options are available at all clubs and some restrictions may apply.
Boulder Ridge Dinner Events
Come enjoy the spectacular views and join us for the following events. RSVP by emailing Alex at email@example.com.
Mediterranean Night Buffet | Friday, November 12
Live music from 6:00 pm-8:00 pm. $50/person
Prime Rib Dinner Buffet | Saturday, November 20
Live music from 6:00 pm-8:00 pm. $70/person
Thanksgiving-to-Go | Wednesday, November 24
Pick up from 1:00 pm-5:00 pm. Prices start at $160 for 4 people
Thanksgiving Day Buffet | Thursday, November 25
Begins at 2:00 pm. $75/adult and $25/child. Children 4 years and under are free.
An Evening of Laughter | Saturday, November 27
A delicious dinner followed by a comedy show featuring the Comedy Cartel. $105/person
Golf Clinics & Events at Boulder Ridge
Special Thanksgiving Day Golf Event: Our annual Thanksgiving shotgun happens Thursday, November 25 at 8:30 am. Space is limited! Signups will be taken based on your membership booking window and begin on Thursday, November 11. One guest is allowed per member. Booking windows begin on the below dates:
- Sapphire – November 11
- Diamond – November 17
- Platinum – November 21
- Gold – November 22
- Junior Starter Clinic: Wednesdays from 4:00 pm-5:00 pm for children ages 7-11. Starter clinics will cover safety, rules, course etiquette, and other basic fundamentals. Each clinic covers one specific area of golf. $30
- Junior Advanced Clinic: Saturdays from 12:00 pm-1:00 pm for children ages 11-17. Advanced clinics are designed to improve golf skills, refine shot selection, and focus on strategy and tactics. $40
- Junior Champion Clinic: Saturdays from 1:00 pm-2:00 pm for children ages 11-17. Champion clinics are designed for juniors who are playing in tournaments or are competition-ready. $50
- Full Swing Clinic: Sundays from 11:00 am-12:00 pm. Designed with an emphasis on swing fundamentals, power positions, creating power, hitting farther, straighter, and overall accuracy. $50
- Short Game Clinic: Sundays from 2:00 pm-3:00 pm. Putting and chipping is where the money is. We’ll utilize the latest in short game techniques for improved scoring performance. $50
- Golf for Women: Saturdays from 11:00 am-12:00 pm. A fun and interactive clinic that covers golf basics and the most commonly asked questions. $50
November Kids Events
November programs are now live on Bay Club Connect including Junior Chefs: Thanksgiving Edition and Thanksgiving Kids Camp.
Group Fitness Updates
- Pilates | Wednesdays | 9:00 am
Please be advised that Swim Team will be utilizing the Family Pool for practice every Saturday from 8:00 am-9:00 am. Thank you for your cooperation.
Looking for constructive after-school activities for your kids? The Bay Club proudly introduces After-School Clinics designed to help children grow, engage with others, and build new skills. From dance to crafts to sports and martial arts, there’s an activity for every child. Clinics continue throughout the school year and vary by location. To view the schedule and register, go to Bay Club Connect.
As a reminder, complimentary childcare is available for up to three consecutive hours per day for those children who are included within a membership (as part of a couple, family, or shared membership). Please note when you bring your children into childcare, you must remain on-site. For those children who are not included within a membership, parents, guardians, and guests may make a reservation for a fee of $25 per session for up to three consecutive hours per day. Members and guests will be able to make reservations for childcare every day of the month, based on availability.
Thanksgiving Hours | Thursday, November 25
- Courtside | 6:00 am-2:00 pm
- Boulder Ridge | 7:00 am-2:00 pm
If you’re a Fitness Professional who would like to join our team, contact Tonya at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Bay Club Perks
Last month, we announced the debut of Bay Club Perks—rewards exclusively for our members. And here we go: with Italian-made luxury eyewear to electrify your winter. Now through November 30, take 30% off all online purchases at ELECTRIC. Bold shapes in vivid prints and colors define these shades and snow goggles, while melanin-infused, polarized lenses help protect your eyes. Just enter promo code: BAYCLUB2130 at check-out. Shop here!
Robyn Van DerLuit
Senior Vice President
San Jose Campus
Updated November 8, 2021