Your Weekly San Jose Club Update: November 14, 2022
It’s hard to believe we’re two weeks into November already. We’re looking forward to an amazing holiday season full of fun, family-friendly events, and we’re feeling especially grateful for amazing community members like you.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club Courtside | Pickleball Mixer
- Bay Club Courtside | Pickleball Mixer
- Tuesday | 10:30 am-12:00 pm
- Wednesday | 9:00 am-11:00 am
- Friday | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Sign up on Bay Club Connect by clicking on plan a visit, then clicking on the Fitness tile. Registration opens at 8:00 am the day before (excluding Tuesday’s mixers which open at 8:30 am on Monday).
Bay Club Courtside | Fall Session 3 Junior Clinics
Monday to Friday, November 14 – December 17
Please sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Courtside | CCS Girl’s Individual Championship
November 15-17 | 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
For the 36th year, we are hosting the finest high school Girl’s teams and players in the area. Come on over and watch some wonderful tennis!
Bay Club Courtside | Logan Pop-Up
Thursday, November 17 | 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Boulder Ridge Golf Club | Chips & Sips
Thursday, November 17 | 3:30 pm-5:30 pm
Join us for an afternoon of Chips and Sips at Boulder Ridge Golf Club! Start with a house libation and complimentary golf clinic led by the Bay Club Golf Academy followed by a fiesta in the Grill! Please call 408.323.9900, #3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club Courtside | Science Day
Saturday, November 19 | 11:00 am-2:00 pm
Ever want to learn how to make slime or create a hurricane? Your kiddos will have a blast at Science Day! Lunch is included. Please sign up on Bay Club Connect under Kids Programming.
Boulder Ridge Golf Club | Junior Golf Academy
Saturday, November 19 | 8:30 am-9:45 am
Our Titleist Performance Institute-inspired program will balance athletic skills with golf fundamentals while building a love for the game along the way. Sign up your junior golfer for our weekly Saturday Golf Clinic by visiting the Boulder Ridge Golf Club Golf Shop, or by calling 408.323.9900, option 3.
Save the Date
Bay Club Courtside:
- Fall Break Camp | November 21, 22, 23 | 9:00 am-3:00 pm
- Tennis & Pickleball Mixers | Thursday, November 24 | 9:00 am-11:00 am
- Thanksgiving Day Turkey Shoot | Thursday, November 24 | 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Black Friday Cycle | Friday, November 25 | 8:00 am-9:15 am
- Family Championships | Saturday, November 26
Boulder Ridge Golf Club:
- Thanksgiving Take and Bake | Wednesday, November 23 | 3:00pm
- Thanksgiving Golf | Thursday, November 24 | 9:00 AM Shotgun Start
- Thanksgiving Feast | Thursday, November 24 | 1pm-5pm
Facilities, Personnel, and Operations Updates
Safety and theft reminder:
With daylight savings behind us and the holiday season coming into full swing, our lives are busier than ever.
With that, theft in shopping malls and in our clubs tends to rise. Theft can happen in a matter of seconds, and we must all do our part to protect ourselves and our belongings. Please refrain from bringing valuables into the Club or storing any valuables in your locker or your vehicle.
As always, if you see any suspicious activity, please contact a team member immediately. Thank you.
Bay Club Courtside | Hydrafacial Promotion!
Purchase a 6 or 12 pack of Hydrafacials and receive a full size H.A. Intensifier with makeup bag. (while supplies last) To book a Spa service please email email@example.com or call 408.395.6166.
Bay Club Courtside | Small Group Training for Golf
Looking to gain yards off the tee? Come enjoy some fun strength training designed for golfers! We will learn proper mobility exercises, explosive exercises, and strength exercises all tailored to fit your golfing needs. $150 for three sessions or drop-in at $60 per session. Please be aware, if you sign up for a class and do not attend, you will be charged. Reach out to John.Germaine@bayclubs.com for more info.
Bay Club Courtside | Pilates Studio
Small Group Classes are now available. We now offer 15 classes weekly and planning to add more! Please contact John.Germaine@bayclubs.com to sign up or for more information.
Bay Club Courtside | Personal Training Packages
Personal training packages are now on your Bay Club Connect app. Find out how personal training can help you reach your fitness goals! Let’s train smarter, eat healthier, and live life to the fullest! Please Email: John.Germaine@bayclubs.com to learn more about how your personal trainers can help guide you toward your fitness goals!
Bay Club Courtside | Studios
For member safety, all Group Exercise studios (Studio A, Mind Body and Cycle) will remain locked when not in use for a class. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Bay Club Courtside and Boulder Ridge Golf Club | Locker Rentals
- Are you tired of lugging your personal belongings back and forth between your home and the club? You’re in luck. We have private lockers to keep your belongings reserved only for you. We also offer laundry services! For more information or to rent a locker, contact Chadbourne@bayclubs.com.
- Boulder Ridge Golf Club – Now offering personalized lockers for Sapphire, Diamond, and Platinum Members. Lockers include bag storage and shoe cleaning. For pricing and availability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love our little members and enjoy seeing them having fun using our childcare services! We would like to take the opportunity to remind you of some important childcare policies:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to 7 days in advance. Please limit reservations to one visit per day.
- Please arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will be automatically canceled after 15 minutes of the start time and made available to another member.
- Should you no longer require your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connectunder Bookings. This will free up space for another family.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Reminder: as of November 1st:
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
Again, we love our Bay Club Families and are looking forward to an amazing holiday season with you all!
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the November Club Life newsletter. Click on the links below to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Robyn Van DerLuit
Senior Vice President
San Jose Campus