Weekly Club Update: San Jose
The Bay Club has always been an escape for families, the spot to be for some feel-good fitness, and a place for a little friendly competition on the court. Enjoy some time outside of the house this weekend and join us at the Club! Read on for a little inspiration. We can’t wait to see you!
Your Weekend at a Glance
- Pickleball Mixer: Friday, April 30 5:30 pm-7:00 pm – Come and meet other Pickleball players of all ages and skill levels. Ready for a game? Courts 11, 12 and 13 will be open for Pickleball reservations from 12:00 pm-3:00 pm Monday through Friday, and 12:00 pm-7:00 pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- Pick-up Basketball: Saturdays, 7:00 am-9:00 am – Bring a friend for the Saturday morning fun!
- Group Fitness Classes:
- Ignite: Saturday, May 1 at 7:00 am – Center Court
- Color Power Ride: Saturday, May 1 at 8:00 am – Center Court
- Body Pump: Saturday, May 1 at 9:15 am – Center Court
- Zumba: Saturday, May 1 at 10:30 am – Center Court
- AquaFit: Saturday, May 1 at 10:45 am – Family Pool
- Yoga: Sunday, May 2 at 8:30 am –Basketball Gym
- Total Body Conditioning: Sunday, May 2 9:05 am – Center Court
- Expanded Operating Hours: Beginning Saturday, May 1, the Club will stay open until 9:00 pm on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Congratulations! Our Family Programming Director, Arrianna Duarte, will be transitioning to Bay Club San Francisco starting May 1. We wish her all of the very best! And Michelle Dancil has been promoted to Family Programming Director. Please feel free to reach out to her with any questions at email@example.com.
- Childcare: Beginning this week, our childcare hours are available Monday-Friday from 8:30 am-1:00 pm and Saturdays from 2:00 pm-5:00 pm. You may book up to three consecutive hours, and single-day bookings are also available. Make your reservations in Bay Club Connect up to 5 days in advance. Drop-ins will be accommodated if capacity allows.
- Sanctuary Spa: We are excited to announce that our Spa hours will be expanding to 9:00 am-5:00 pm Wednesday through Saturday. For bookings and pricing, please contact our new Spa Director Mia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Café Vida: Now open 7 days a week! Start your week off right with a refreshing smoothie or fresh salad packed with delicious ingredients.
Simply reply to this email if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you and your family!
Robyn Van DerLuit
Senior Vice President
San Jose Campus
Updated April 30, 2021