Your Weekly San Jose Club Update: August 20, 2021
We hope you’ve made some wonderful memories this summer here at the Club: swimming, sunning, doing yoga, dancing Zumba. Join us for more of the activities you love while the summer season moves into its final stretch. And get ready for more great programming this fall! We can’t wait to see you around the Club this week.
Our Latest Mask Guidelines—AN UPDATE
Per the latest County mandate, individuals are required to wear masks while entering the club and circulating around the facility. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future. Please also note that the Bay Club will adhere to the proof of vaccination policy that has gone into effect in San Francisco. We will continue to monitor State and County safety updates across California and Oregon as they pertain to masks as well as the possible expansion of vaccination proof requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.
Your Week at a Glance:
Friday Family Game Night: August 20, 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Enjoy a good ol’ fashioned family game night here at the Bay Club. Bring the family out to enjoy classic games like Connect Four, Giant Checkers, Jenga, and more, plus BINGO from 6:00 pm-7:00 pm with prizes for both kids and parents. All BINGO participants will be entered for a chance to win a free swim lesson. Hope to see you all there.
Sunday Funday: August 22, 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
Join us for “in-the-pool” games like water volleyball, ring toss, and ball toss.
Events and Parties at Courtside
Looking for a venue to have your children’s memorable birthday party or an event to celebrate a special day? Events and parties are back, here at Courtside. Choose from a variety of options such as an inflatable slide, swimming, or character appearance. Build an event just the way you imagine it. Reply to this email for details.
Upcoming September Programs
From Labor Day Camp to Princess Boot Camp, check out Bay Club Connect to find the latest and greatest programs. Book now before spaces fill up.
- Court Resurfacing: It’s time for our annual tennis court resurfacing project to help keep our courts looking shiny and new. Courts 11 and 12 will be unavailable from Monday, August 23 through Friday, August 27 as we complete the work. Thank you for your cooperation. We’ll keep you up to date on the progress!
- Clinics: Our Fall Junior and Adult Clinic schedule has been posted and kicks off next week. For details, please email Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent/Child lessons & Swim School has begun!
- Parent/Child: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 am-10:30 am in the Family Pool
- August 17-September 2 | $120
- Ages 6 weeks-2 years
- Youth Swim School: Tuesdays and Thursdays, August 17-September 2
- 3:30 pm-4:00 pm | Beginner | $220
- 4:10 pm-4:40 pm | Beginner | $220
- 4:50 pm-5:30 pm | Intermediate | $260
- Youth Swim School: Saturdays, August 21-September 11
- 11:00 am-11:30 am | Beginner | $120
- 11:40 am-12:10 pm | Beginner | $120
- 12:20 pm-1:00 pm | Intermediate | $140
Email Sarah at email@example.com for details and to register.
Group Exercise: NEW Classes!
- Power Sculpt with Sarah | Wednesdays at 11:45 am | Center Court
- Cycle with Laura | Thursdays at 8:30 am | Center Court
- Barre Fusion with Sarah | Thursdays at 10:30 am | Mind Body Studio
- Yoga with Weights | Thursdays at 12:00 pm | Center Court
Sanctuary Spa Special:
For the entire month of August, you’ll receive a complimentary gift when you purchase $250 or more in Jan Marini products (while supplies last). If you’re looking to restock any of your holy grail products, now is the time! To book an appointment at our Spa, please visit our online booking portal.
POPflex Trunk Show:
We are excited to announce that we’ll be hosting a POPflex Trunk Show in the Lobby every Saturday in August from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. POPflex was inspired by a Bay Area native who set out to create an activewear line with quality merchandise, lower cost, and fun designs. The styles are flattering, comfortable, and functional. All product tags are from recycled paper, yoga mats are vegan suede, and yoga blocks are toxic-free. Check it out!
Fall ELEVATE Session Starting Soon:
Time to ELEVATE your health! This signature 8-week program features 32 workouts, weekly one-on-one nutrition consultations, and regular progress check-ins. This private, results-driven, small group training program focuses on accountability from coaches and fellow participants. Don’t wait to start your fitness and nutrition journey, because these are key components to building and maintaining a strong immune system. The next session begins on September 7. Contact Tonya at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Children’s Center hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-1:00 pm and 3:00 pm-6:00 pm. The Youth Center (for children ages 7-12) is open Monday-Friday from 3:00 pm–6:00 pm and Saturday-Sunday from 8:00 am-1:00 pm. Please make a reservation on Bay Club Connect.
As a reminder, complimentary childcare is available for up to three consecutive hours per day for those children who are included within a membership (as part of a couple, family, or shared membership). Please note when you bring your children into childcare, you must remain onsite. For those children who are not included within a membership, parents, guardians, and guests may make a reservation for a fee of $25 per session for up to three consecutive hours per day. Members and guests will be able to make reservations for childcare every day of the month, based on availability.
Boulder Ridge Dining Events:
Come enjoy the spectacular views and Chef Benny’s exquisite dining menus. Reservations can be made by emailing Alex at email@example.com. Dinner events begin at 6:00 pm.
- Saturday, August 21: Robert Mondavi Wine Dinner
- Saturday, August 28: Prime Rib Night
Boulder Ridge Golf Events:
Rocks to Rocks: Thursday, August 26 at 3:30 pm with dinner to follow at 6:00 pm. Come out and show everyone your short game skills; it will be a good time for all! Sign up in the Pro Shop.
- Alex Franklin Golf Clinic: The Director of Instruction at Bay Club Stonetree will be returning to the Boulder Ridge Golf Club to offer clinics for women and children on Sunday, August 22. The cost is $35 per clinic and will be limited to 6 participants each. Sign up in the Pro Shop.
If you’re tired of lugging your personal belongings back and forth between your home and the club, you’re in luck! Executive Lockers are available to rent on a month-to-month basis. Rentals book up quickly, so contact Rachael at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure yours today.
Now Hiring Swim Instructors
Interested in teaching swim lessons at Courtside? We are looking for individuals (16 years+) to provide group and private lessons to our youth and adult members. No experience? No problem. We have an awesome mentorship program that will teach you everything you need to know to be successful. If you’re interested, please email Sarah at email@example.com.
We appreciate your cooperation, and look forward to seeing you!
Robyn Van DerLuit
Senior Vice President
San Jose Campus
Updated August 20, 2021