Your Weekly Los Angeles Update: June 20, 2022
The longest day of the year is this week, so how are you planning to enjoy the extra daylight? We’ve got plenty of activities and events at the Club to keep you entertained. Head to the court for a little friendly competition or stay cool by the pool. We can’t wait to see you at the Club!
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Pop2K Ride with Kristen | Bay Club El Segundo
Monday, June 20 | 8:00 am-8:50 am
Break out your butterfly clips and airbrushed tees, besties. The 2000s are back, and they’re better than ever before. Join Kristen for your favorite hits from the first two decades of the millennium. You’ll want to sing and dance along to some of your favorites. Cycle shoes are not required.
15-Minute Chair Massage from Good Life Physical Medicine | Bay Club El Segundo
Tuesday, June 21 | 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Feeling a little tight in areas you wish you can smooth out with a quick massage? Come into our Club this Tuesday and allow our friends from Good Life Physical Medicine to take care of you. They will provide members a 15-minute complimentary chair massage on a first-come, first-served basis.
Summer Solstice Yoga Flow + Tea Bar | Bay Club El Segundo
Tuesday, June 21 | 8:00 pm-8:50 pm
Join Elma on the longest day of the year for a special June Solstice Flow & Breathwork class to welcome summer with open hearts and fill our bodies with positive energy! Enjoy our complimentary and one-night-only tea bar immediately after class.
Sports Performance Training for Adults | Bay Club El Segundo
Wednesdays | 10:00 am-10:50 am | Performance Studio
Train with Personal Trainer and Loyola High School Football Coach, Anthony Holly! Focus on high-impact training that includes strength/power, agility, balance, plyometrics, hand-eye coordination, and conditioning. Sign up on Bay Club Connect at least three days in advance to reserve your spot.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Beach Summer Party | Bay Club Redondo Beach
Saturday, June 25 | 4:00 pm- 7:00 pm
Our members are the best thing about the Bay Club. Bring your family and friends to a celebration at the Club with complimentary light bites, drinks, live band, games, and more. Click here to RSVP.
- Event Parking: You may park on any designated parking spot, no need to display a pass or pay (event day only). Additional event parking will be available on site.
HIIT the Deck for Summer with Cyn | Bay Club El Segundo
Saturday, June 25 | 9:00 am-9:50 am | Half Court
Come Join Personal Trainer Cyn Ventura for a 50-minute High-Intensity Interval Training class guaranteed to have you burn calories even after your workout! Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Save the Dates
Pickleball Clinics + Open Play | Bay Club El Segundo
Sunday, July 10-Sunday, July 31 | Half Court
If you are interested in joining, please email Mayra at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basketball Clinic for High School | Bay Club El Segundo
Starts in July | Full Court
For ages 13+. If your child is interested in joining, please email Annie at email@example.com
Bay Club Redondo Beach
- Beach Cruisers
- Have a stroll along the strand at sunset! Beach cruisers are available to Bay Club members for two hours. Come see our Front Desk staff to check out one of our beach cruisers.
- Spin x Lift
- This exciting class will be rescheduled for Saturday, July 9.
- Turf and Outside Equipment | Saturday, June 25
- The Turf will be closed at noon to set up for our summer party. All workouts can continue indoors.
Bay Club El Segundo
- Athletic Stretching
- Need help with your recovery? Book a 25-minute session with celebrity trainer, Jay Herron. For $57, you can get tissue work and athletic stretching so you can perform your best and recover efficiently. To book today, please email Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Vice President
Los Angeles Campus