Your Weekly Los Angeles Update: August 15, 2022
School may be back in session, but we’re still celebrating summer at the Club. It’s not too late to achieve your summer goals—schedule a private training session or join one of our group exercise classes today. Whether you’re relaxing by the pool or playing a game on the court, the Club is the perfect place to enjoy the warm weather.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club Redondo Beach | Popcorn Night
Tuesday, August 16 | 7:00 pm-8:30 pm | Lobby
Join us for a complimentary popcorn night as we watch our favorite Dodgers take on the Brewers! The game will be displayed on our Lobby TV. Not into baseball? You’re still welcome to stop by and pick up some popcorn. No sign-up is required.
Bay Club El Segundo | Complimentary 15-minute Athletic Stretching
Friday, August 19 | 1:30 pm-3:30 pm
Recovery is essential for you to perform your best—get complimentary athletic stretching done by certified personal trainers Jay Herron and Cory Mularz. Packages are available to purchase, with single sessions starting at $57 for 25 minutes. Text “stretch” to 424.400.1485.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club El Segundo | Summer Sizzling Showcase with Molly Rood
Saturday, August 20 | 9:00 am-9:50 am | Half Court
Come to the Club for a sizzling summer workout with a live fitness DJ. This strength and cardio workout, led by personal trainer Molly Rood, will keep you on track with your fitness goals. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club Redondo Beach | Member Appreciation Surprise Delights “Mimosas”
Saturday, August 20 | 10:00 am-11:30 am | Lobby
Ease your way into the weekend with a mimosa or two, on us. Thank you for being a valued member! No sign-up is required.
Save the Dates
Bay Club Santa Monica | Summer Movie Series
Thursday, August 25 | 7:30 pm
Spend a fun-filled outdoor movie night on the Lawn for a showing of Disney’s Encanto. Family, friends, and kids are all welcome. For more information, contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bay Club Santa Monica | Fitness & Froze: Workout + Happy Hour + Live DJ
Tuesday, August 30 | 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
Come ask all your burning fitness questions, meet our amazing private training team, get an exhilarating workout at BodyPump with Tristan, groove to the music, and enjoy refreshing drinks. For more information, contact Rebecca at email@example.com.
Facilities and Operations Updates
Group Exercise Etiquette
As a friendly reminder, we kindly ask everyone to help us abide by the following Group Fitness Etiquette to preserve our service standards:
- All classes must be booked on Bay Club Connect. If you are unable to attend a class, please cancel on Bay Club Connect to allow another member to join the fun.
- For all classes, please arrive FIVE minutes before class to check-in and set up your individual stations.
- Classes are to be held inside the assigned Group Exercise rooms. If a class is full, members should not take the class from outside the room for safety reasons.
Your participation in helping us ensure a welcoming experience for all of our members and guests is truly appreciated.
Bay Club El Segundo | Men’s Steam Room Renovation
Our Men’s Steam Room will undergo renovation and will be closed for approximately one month starting Monday, August 15. We appreciate your patience as we continue to enhance our Club to provide a better experience!
Bay Club El Segundo | Clubhouse Childcare Updates
- Effective Monday, August 1. With increasing usage and daily enrollment, we ask that parents remain at the Front Desk during drop-off and pick-up. For the children’s safety and security, a member of the team will escort children to and from the Clubhouse. Thank you for your understanding and support. Please contact our Director of Family Programming at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Evening hours are back as of Monday, August 22. Monday through Wednesday from 4:00 pm-7:00 pm. We are excited to serve your families in the evenings. For kids ages six weeks to 12 years old. If your child is on your Membership, you can reserve up to three hours a day, up to seven days in advance.
Senior Vice President of Membership