Your Weekly Los Angeles Update: September 26, 2022
The end of September is here, but it’s not too late to make it a September to remember. Come relax with an evening of fine dining or get together with your favorite people to check out the latest events at the Club. Take advantage of all the endless ways to revitalize your body and mind at the Club this month.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club Redondo Beach| Floating Meditation with Elma
Wednesday, September 28 | 6:30 pm-7:30 pm
Floating meditation is the ultimate relaxation in a pool. Surrounded by water and supported by noodles in savasana pose (back float), you can rest your mind, focus on the sensation of floating, and focus on your breath. You’re welcome to bring your wetsuit and/or sunglasses. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
See What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club El Segundo | Group X Highlights for September
Sign up on Bay Club Connect
• NEW TIME! The DROP with Neil | Saturdays at 9:15 am, starts September 24
• NEW CLASS! Cycle with Megan | Wednesdays at 9:30 am, starting in October
Save the Dates
Bay Club El Segundo | Team Training
Team training is back! For $80 a month, you can sign up for unlimited classes hosted by our certified personal trainers. Classes include small group specialized strength training, boxing, TRX, and more. To register, please email Mayra.Escobar@bayclubs.com.
Bay Club El Segundo | October Indoor Pickleball
Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting October 11 | 7:00 am
Join the fastest-growing sport in America. Get professional coaching and receive technique feedback as you play against other members. Players must register for a minimum of three classes. Cost: $35 per session. Please email Mayra.Escobar@bayclubs.com for more information and to register.
Kids’ Night Out
Friday, October 7 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Drop off your kids for fun glow-in-the-dark games, a glow-in-the-dark dance party, crafts, bounce house fun, and a pizza dinner. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Open to kids ages 2-10 years old. Cost: $35 for members and $45 for non-members. Reserve your spot today on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club El Segundo | Halloween Thriller Series
Sundays in October | 9:00 am
Stop by the Movement Studio to learn the original choreography from Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” music video. The choreography will be taught by Zaman Awi and performed at the Halloween Dancefest on Sunday, October 30.
We are delighted to see all of you using our childcare services. As we settle into our school year routine, we would like to remind you of some important items:
• Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
• You can make reservations up to seven days in advance. Please limit reservations to ONE visit per day.
• Arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will automatically be cancelled after 15 minutes of the start time and open to another member.
• If you do not need your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connect. This will free up space for another family.
• No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
• Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us directly at our new Clubhouse email: email@example.com.
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the September Club Life Newsletter. Click here to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Senior Vice President of Membership