Your Weekly Los Angeles Update: October 3, 2022
We made it to October, and we’ve got frightful delights and more in store for the whole family at the Club! From Halloween to football season and new fitness classes—get ready for seasonal fun all month long. Come dressed in your best costume, check out one of our spooktacular events, and enjoy the fall festivities.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club El Segundo | Group X Highlights for October
Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
- New Class: Vinyasa Flow with Tracy | Mondays at 9:15 am, starting October 3 | Yoga Studio
- New Location: Roll & Recovery with Marlena | Mondays at 9:00 am, starting October 3 | Fitness Studio
- New Class: Cycle with Megan | Wednesdays at 9:30 am, starting October 5 | Cycle Studio
Bay Club El Segundo | School Break Camp
Wednesday, October 5 (Yom Kipper) | 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Get ready for a space-themed camp that includes soccer, camp games, swimming, and a food craft. For kids ages 5-10 years old. Sign up on Bay Club Connect
Bay Club Santa Monica: Laugh at Water Garden Comedy Show
Thursday, October 6 | 6:00 pm
Spend an evening at the Club for a complimentary comedy show hosted by the Water Garden, showcasing some of LA’s funniest comedians. Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres are available for purchase. For more information, contact Rebecca.Khammar@bayclubs.com.
Bay Club El Segundo | Kids’ Night Out
Friday, October 7 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Drop off your kids for fun glow-in-the-dark games, a glow-in-the-dark dance party, crafts, a bounce house, and a pizza dinner. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Open to kids ages 2-10 years old. Cost: $35 for members and $45 for non-members.
Save the Dates
Bay Club El Segundo | Team Training
Starting Monday, October 10
Team training returns! For $80 a month, you can sign up for unlimited classes hosted by our certified personal trainers. Classes include small group specialized strength training—athletic performance training for adults, peak performance, junior clinics, TRX, and more. To register, please email Mayra.Escobar@bayclubs.com.
Bay Club El Segundo | October Indoor Pickleball
Tuesdays or Thursdays, starting October 11 | 7:00 am
Come play the fastest-growing sport in America. Get professional coaching and receive technique feedback as you play against other members. Players must register for four classes, with the option of mixing and matching Tuesday and Thursday classes. Cost: $35 per session ($140 total). Please email Mayra.Escobar@bayclubs.com for more information and to register.
Bay Club Redondo Beach | Bay Club Swimming Technique Class with Marlena
Thursdays at 5:15 pm and Saturdays at 10:30 am
Join Marlena and improve your swimming strokes to become more hydrodynamic, swim faster, and prevent injuries. Open to swimmers of all skill levels, but you must be able to swim 50 yards. Cost: $30 per class. For more information, email Anthony.Poncia@bayclubs.com.
Bay Club Santa Monica | Introducing Elizabeth for Private Pilates Reformer Training
Learn to activate your core, build strength, improve your posture, and prevent injuries with certified Pilates instructor, Elizabeth Skwiot. For more information, contact Rebecca.Khammar@bayclubs.com.
We are delighted to see all of you using our childcare services. As we settle into our school year routine, we would like to remind you of some important items:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to seven days in advance. Please limit reservations to ONE visit per day.
- Arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will automatically be cancelled after 15 minutes of the start time and open to another member.
- If you do not need your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connect. This will free up space for another family.
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us directly at our new Clubhouse email: email@example.com.
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the October Club Life Newsletter. Click here to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Senior Vice President of Membership