Your Weekly Los Angeles Update: October 24, 2022
Happy Halloween! We’re looking forward to a Spooktacular week full of themed classes, costume parties, delicious meals with the community, and so much more. Grab your costumes and your trick-or-treat bags and let’s have a great Halloween together.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club Santa Monica | Trick or Train
Tuesday, October 25 | 5:00 pm-7:30 pm
Join us for a fun Halloween-themed fitness event. Get your body pumping with our live DJ while our top trainers lead you through workouts. The event also includes raffles, Bar & Bites and much more. Space is limited. To RSVP, email Rebecca at email@example.com.
Bay Club El Segundo | Pilates Group Reformer Packages
Sign-up for a Pilates class with Maria Emmetti, Candace Chatman, or Neil Koehler! We offer Classical and Athletic Pilates classes. To sign up for a class, go to the Bay Club Connect app, click on the “Mind Body” icon and find the schedule there. Pilates is a great workout, and we welcome you to experience it in our In-house Pilates Studio.
Prices are as follows: $35 for a single session, $165 for 5 sessions, and $300 for 10 sessions. If you want to purchase a package, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bay Club El Segundo | Group X Highlights NEW CLASS!
Thursdays 9:00 am-10:15 am
A 75-minute Total Body Burn with Cali in the Fitness Studio. Sign up through Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club El Segundo | Reset by Therabody Recovery Services
Tuesday, October 25 | 10:00 am-12:00 pm
Thursday, October 27 | 10:00 am-12:00 pm
Saturday, October 29 | 10:00 am-12:00 pm
Therabody, the pioneers of percussive therapy and top of the line recovery modalities, will be at The Bay Club El Segundo to provide complimentary recovery services to our members. Stop by our Group Fitness Studio area to speak with a Reset Wellness Specialist and treat yourself. Email email@example.com if you have any questions. Open for ages 15 and older.
Happening This Weekend
Bay Club El Segundo | Kid’s Night Out
Friday, October 28 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Drop off your kids for a fun scavenger hunt! This Drop-off event includes a Halloween-themed scavenger hunt, bounce house fun and Pizza dinner! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Open to kids ages 2-10 years old.
Cost: $35 for members and $45 for non-members.
Bay Club Redondo Beach | Glute Camp Halloween Edition
Saturday, October 29 | 12:00 pm-1:30 pm
Join us on the turf and come tone up your tush at Redondo. Strengthen your lower body with personal trainer Cynthia Ventura and jam to some great music. Halloween costumes are highly encouraged. Reserve your spot-on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club El Segundo | Children’s Trick or Treat! | Clubhouse
Monday, October 31 | 10:00 am, 11:00 am, and 12:00 pm
Dress up your child in Halloween Costumes for their Clubhouse Reservation on Monday, October 31. Kids will get to Trick or Treat all throughout the club during their clubhouse visit!
Bay Club El Segundo | Golden Pumpkin Hunt
Monday, October 31 | All Day
Come enjoy a Halloween surprise. Small golden pumpkins will be hidden throughout the club. Bring the golden pumpkin to the welcome desk to claim your special surprise. One prize per member.
Bay Club Santa Monica | Halloween Day
Monday, October 31
Come costume ready and join in on our fun Group Fitness Halloween extravaganza. Don’t forget to wear your favorite costume. To see our full Group Fitness schedule and to RSVP, please visit Bay Club Connect.
• Pumpkin Pump with Tristan | 7:00 am
• Slimy Beast Cycle with Tracy | 8:00 am
• Spooky Strength & Sweatfest with Tracy | 9:00 am
• Monster Mash Flash Mob led by Ryan | 11:30 am
• Wicked Outdoor Boo-Camp led by Afolabi | 12:30 pm
• Forever Frightful and Fit led by Madeleine | 1:00 pm
• Pumpkin Pump with Corrinne | 5:30 pm
• Velcome to my Flow | 6:30 pm
Save the Date
Join our fun fitness Bingo challenge!
The new start date is Tuesday, November 1st! You will get to take small group training classes with personal trainers, get a discounted meal plan through Ready Fit Go, and have fun accountability challenges! For $80 a month, you can sign-up for this challenge where you can take a variety of classes including boxing, HIIT classes, and TRX classes each week. To register, please email email@example.com. Pick up your bingo card at the Welcome Desk!
Bay Club El Segundo | Kids’s Hip Hop
Tuesdays in November | Ages 3-5 at 4:00 pm | Ages 6-9 at 5:00 pm
Starting November 1, Bay Club El Segundo will be hosting monthly HIP Hop sessions for children ages 3-9 years old. Each Tuesday session will be hosted by our fun and energetic dance instructor, Miss Dani. Reserve your spot today on the Bay Club Connect App under Kids Programming.
Bay Club El Segundo | Kid’s Night Out
Every Friday | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
November Kids Night Outs are in Bay Club Connect. These drop-off events are every Friday at The Clubhouse! Ages 2-10 years old. Events include a themed activity, exclusive play in The Clubhouse, and a pizza dinner. Register under Kids Programming on the Bay Club Connect app today!
Bay Club Redondo Beach | Swimming Technique Class with Marlena
Improve your swimming strokes to become more hydrodynamic, swim faster, and work on injury prevention. Beginner-friendly but must be able to swim a reasonable 50 yards. Marlena has coached swimming since 1992. Masters swim coach at Bay Club, Terranea Resort, and South Bay Squad Triathlon group. $30 per class. Email Tony Poncia for more information at Anthony.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facilities and Operations Updates
Executive Locker Rentals
Do you need a place to store your gear while you’re at the Club? Well, now you can have your own personal, private locker reserved only for you. We offer Executive Lockers on a month-to-month basis. To learn more, contact the Front Desk of your local Club.
• Member Check In: Upon arrival, all members must check in at the Front Desk. Use the Bay Club Connect app to check-in at all locations.
• Guests: Guests are always welcome at the Club. Each guest is only allowed two visits per month. If you bring a guest to the Club, please check in at the Hospitality Desk. You will need to use your guest pass or pay the guest fee ($30) and have your guest complete a registration and waiver form.
• Cell Phone Use: Cell phone use is permitted only in the Main Lobby, Food & Beverage areas, and outdoor areas to ensure privacy and the quality of the member experience. Please refrain from conversing on speaker or FaceTime in public gathering spaces and locker rooms.
• Locker Use: We provide day lockers for daily temporary storage only. Lockers are emptied nightly, and the clubs are not responsible for items left in them. Rental lockers are available for permanent use. Please check in at the club for more information.
We would like to remind you of some important items regarding current policies and those that will go into effect on November 1.
• Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
• You can make reservations up to seven days in advance. Please limit reservations to ONE visit per day.
• Arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will automatically be cancelled after 15 minutes of the start time and open to another member.
• If you do not need your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connect under Bookings. This will free up space for another family.
• No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
• Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
October Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the October Club Life newsletter. Click here to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Senior Vice President of Membership