Your Weekly Los Angeles Update: October 31, 2022
Happy Halloween! October might be ending, but at the Bay Club, the fun is just getting started. We’re looking forward to some fall-themed fun, and we can’t wait to share with you all the exciting events we’ve got in store.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club Santa Monica | Thankful Thursdays
Thursday, November 3
In the spirit of Thanksgiving and to show our appreciation, join us for all-day special surprises and delights every Thursday in November. Thank you for being a member; you are our favorite part of each day!
Bay Club El Segundo | Kid’s Night Out
Friday, November 4 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Drop off your kids for some fun Mad Science! This Drop-off event includes mad science experiments, bounce house fun, and Pizza dinner! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Open to kids ages 2-10 years old. Cost: $35 for members and $45 for non-members. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Save the Dates
Bay Club El Segundo | Group X Highlights
- NEW CLASS Mondays starting November 7 | 9:00 am-9:25 am Butts & Guts with Marlena | Fitness Studio
- Monday’s Roll & Recovery, starting November 7, class time moves from 9:00 am to 9:30 am-10:45 am | Fitness Studio
- NEW CLASS Saturdays starting November 12 | 7:45 am Cycle with Stacy | Cycle Studio
Bay Club Santa Monica | Football Monday Happy Hour
Monday, November 7
Head to the lobby after your afternoon workout every Monday in November for Football Monday to watch the game! Enjoy complimentary sips and treats. Don’t forget to wear your jersey and root for your team.
Bay Club El Segundo | November Pickleball Beginner Clinics
Tuesdays in November, November 8-November 29 | 7:00 am-8:00 am
We are excited to announce our continuing Pickleball beginner clinics with Dr. Josh, PPR Certified Pickleball Professional! All equipment is provided. 3 sessions + 1 bonus session is $140 for the month, 3-week minimum commitment. Email Mayra.email@example.com if you are interested. October sold out fast!
Bay Club El Segundo | Thanksgiving Camp is coming!
Monday, November 21-Wednesday November 23 | 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Please join us for camp during Thanksgiving Break! This drop-off camp includes daily swim, soccer, recreation, games, craft, bounce house play and play time in The Clubhouse! Sign up today under Kids Programming on Bay Club Connect.
Bay Club El Segundo | Kid’s Night Out
Every Friday, 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Kid’s Night Out for November is here! These drop-off events are every Friday at The Clubhouse, for ages 2-10 years old. Events include a themed activity, exclusive play in The Clubhouse, and a pizza dinner. Register under Kids Programming on Bay Club Connect today!
Bay Club El Segundo | Pilates Group Reformers Packages
Sign-up for a Pilates class with Maria Emmetti, Candace Chatman, or Neil Koehler! We offer Classical and Athletic Pilates classes. To sign up for a class, go to the Bay Club Connect app, click on the “Mind Body” icon to see the schedule.
Prices are as follows: $35 single session, 5 sessions for $165 and 10 sessions for $300.
To purchase a package, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bay Club Santa Monica | The Holidays Wellness Challenge
November 24–January 1 | $792
The holidays can be a difficult time of the year to stay physically active and keep up with your health goals. Give yourself the gift of health this season and join us for our six-week program designed to help participants maintain their wellness and activity level.
What to Expect:
- 12 half hour Personal Training sessions to be redeemed between Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day.
- Two In Body assessments to help you track your progress. First assessment must be completed by the end of the day, Wednesday, November 23.
- Weekly check-in with our team to answer any questions and help keep you motivated.
- All participants will be entered into a raffle to win exciting and fun prizes.
- To register or for more details, please email email@example.com.
Bay Club Redondo Beach | Pool and Spa Deck Closure
Please be advised the upper pool level deck at Bay Club Redondo Beach is scheduled to be resurfaced. The upper deck and pool will be closed from Monday, November 7 through Friday, November 11. The lower deck and spa will be closed the following week from Monday, November 14-Friday, November 18. Signage will be posted to help guide you to the spa area and turf area. Access to the El Segundo pool will be available.
We love our little members and enjoy seeing them having fun using our childcare services! We would like to take the opportunity to remind you of some important childcare policies:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to 7 days in advance. Please limit reservations to one visit per day.
- Please arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will be automatically canceled after 15 minutes of the start time and made available to another member.
- Should you no longer require your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connectunder Bookings. This will free up space for another family.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Reminder: as of November 1st:
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
Again, we love our Bay Club Families and are looking forward to an amazing holiday season with you all!
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the November Club Life newsletter. Click here to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Senior Vice President of Membership