Your Weekly Los Angeles Update: November 7, 2022
As the first week of November comes to a close, we’ve got so much to look forward to for the rest of the month. From family-friendly programming to sports leagues to football watch parties and beyond, you’re sure to have a blast here at the Bay Club.
What’s Happening at the Club This Week?
Bay Club El Segundo | Group X Highlights:
- Class Change:
- Roll & Recovery | 9:30 am
- Fitness Studio | Mondays Starting November 7
- NEW CLASS!
- Butts & Guts with Marlena | 9:00 am-9:25 am
- Fitness Studio | Mondays starting November 7
- NEW CLASS
- Cycle with Stacy | 7:45 am-8:35 am
- Cycle Studio | Saturdays starting November 12
Bay Club El Segundo | November Pickleball Beginner Clinics
Tuesdays in November, November 8-November 29 | 7:00 am-8:00 am
We are excited to announce our continuing Pickleball beginner clinics with Dr. Josh, PPR Certified Pickleball Professional! All equipment is provided, and the session is $140 for the month. Email Mayra.firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. October sold out fast!
Bay Club Santa Monica | Thankful Thursdays
In the spirit of Thanksgiving and to show our appreciation, join us for all-day special surprises and delights every Thursday in November. Thank you for being a member; you are the favorite part of our day!
What’s Happening This Weekend
Bay Club El Segundo | Kid’s Night Out: Minute to Win it!
Friday, November 11 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Drop off your kids for some fun Minute to Win it games! This Drop-off event includes fun games, bounce house fun, and Pizza dinner. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions. Open to kids ages 2-10 years old. Cost: $35 for members and $45 for non-members.
Bay Club Redondo Beach | Ballet Strength and Mobility
Saturday, November 12 | 12:00 pm-1:30 pm | Elma | Turf
A unique workshop based on Ballet, Pilates, and Yoga. Small exercises that trigger muscle memory and help improve your shape and athletic performance. We will focus on strengthening the core, weight placement, and alignment of the body, using many props. All levels and experiences are welcome.
Save the Dates
Bay Club Santa Monica | Football Monday Happy Hour
Head to the lobby after your afternoon workout every Monday in November for Football Monday! Enjoy complimentary sips and treats. Don’t forget to wear your jersey and root for your team.
Bay Club El Segundo | Vendor Fairs
Come shop our Vendor Fairs on November 12, 15, and 30th! We line Main Street at the Club with local vendors for a fun shopping experience.
Bay Club El Segundo | Thanksgiving Camp is coming
Please join us for camp Monday, November 21-Wednesday November 23 from 9:00 am-4:00 pm. This drop-off camp includes daily swimming, soccer, recreation, games, craft, bounce house play, and playtime in The Clubhouse! Sign up today under Kids Programming on the Bay Club Connect App.
Bay Club Santa Monica | Holiday Wellness Challenge
November 24–January 1 | $792
The holidays can be a difficult time of the year to stay physically active and keep up with your health goals. Give yourself the gift of health this season and join us for our six-week program designed to help participants maintain their wellness and activity level.
What to Expect:
- 12 half-hour Personal Training sessions to be redeemed between Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day.
- Two In Body assessments to help you track progress. The first assessment must be completed by the end of the day, Wednesday, November 23.
- Weekly check-in with our team to answer any questions and help keep you motivated.
- All participants will be entered into a raffle to win exciting and fun prizes.
- To register or for more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operations and Facilities Update
Manhattan Country Club Preschool – Winter Registration Open to Members
Through the month of November
The Manhattan Country Club preschool program is offered to Bay Club Members’ children ages 2-5. The program runs Monday-Friday with a half-day option from 9:00 am-12:30 pm, or a full-day option from 9:00 am-4:30 pm. Our curriculum provides age-appropriate structured activities which foster communication skills and confidence in self-directed learning. Click here for more information on our preschool. For questions regarding this program or to schedule a tour, please email email@example.com.
Bay Club Redondo Beach | Pool and Spa Deck Closure
Please be advised the upper pool level deck at Bay Club Redondo Beach is scheduled to be resurfaced. The upper deck and pool will be closed from Tuesday, November 8 through Sunday, November 14. The lower deck and spa will be closed the following week from Monday, November 14-Friday, November 18. Signage will be posted to help guide you to the spa area and turf area. Access to the El Segundo pool will be available.
We love our little members and enjoy seeing them having fun using our childcare services! We would like to take the opportunity to remind you of some important childcare policies:
- Advanced reservations are required. We will only accommodate drop-ins if it is safe to do so.
- You can make reservations up to 7 days in advance. Please limit reservations to one visit per day.
- Please arrive promptly at your reservation time. Reservations will be automatically canceled after 15 minutes of the start time and made available to another member.
- Should you no longer require your reservation, please cancel it as soon as possible on Bay Club Connectunder Bookings. This will free up space for another family.
- Pick up your child(ren) promptly at the reservation end time. Use of our childcare services may be suspended for repeated violations.
Reminder: as of November 1st:
- No-shows or reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $25 fee.
Again, we love our Bay Club Families and are looking forward to an amazing holiday season with you all!
Club Life Newsletter
Looking for the latest Club news? Learn about upcoming activities and programs in the November Club Life newsletter. Click here to see what’s happening at the Club this month.
Senior Vice President of Membership