Your Weekly Walnut Creek Update: May 17, 2022
The month of May is far from over, and there is still much more to come at the Club. Memorial Day is around the corner, which means barbecues and fun at the pool. And with swimming season coming up, make sure to enroll your family in some swimming lessons! Stop by and see what’s new—and don’t forget to enroll the kids in Bay Club summer camp before we’re full. Spots are filling up quickly, so enroll soon! We can’t wait to spend Memorial Day Weekend with you and your family to kick off another amazing summer at the Bay Club.
We making some exciting upgrades around the property! Please be advised of the following:
- The Citrus patio will be closed this month as we give our flooring a facelift.
- New gates are being installed in the Parking Garage. We will keep you updated on the timeline, but you should begin to see prep work over the next week.
- All Cycle classes have returned indoors to allow for more pool deck space as we enter the summer months.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we complete these projects.
Friday Night Date Night
Friday, May 20 | 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
It’s ice cream night! Kids will enjoy arts and crafts, games, pizza, a movie, and an ice cream dessert. Sign up on Bay Club Connect.
Limited Space Left for Summer Camp!
Summer is almost here—is your child registered for Bay Club Summer Camp? The perfect destination for kids of all ages, our camps offer a mix of adventure and fun. View all of our camp offerings* on Bay Club Connect. There are only a few spaces left, so don’t delay and register today.
R Spa Extended Hours
We’ve extended our hours at R Spa! Evening appointments are now available. Contact R Spa at (925) 942-6379 to schedule your relaxation time today! R Spa is open seven days a week, by appointment. You can view our spa menu here.
Poolside Summer at the Club
- Lifeguards Are On Deck: Weekends in May, and daily beginning in June through the summer.
- Private Cabanas: Now taking reservations for our private poolside cabanas on weekends. Please contact Chris at email@example.com additional information.
- Poolside Snack Shack: The Snack Shack is now open on weekends. Hours are 11:00 am to 6:00 pm every Saturday and Sunday. Open daily beginning in June.
Be sure your kids are water-safe and able to swim so that you can spend your spring and summer months poolside! Lessons are available now for all ages. To sign up, or if you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re Growing Our Team for Summer!
We’re looking for talented, customer service-focused individuals to join us this summer. Employees will earn great perks, such as Club membership, competitive compensation, Club discounts, and team culture. If you know someone who would like to join our summer crew, have them visit our careers page here.
Stay in the Know
If you want to keep up with special events and activities at other Bay Club locations, we make it easy for you to find the info. All Weekly Updates get posted on our website. Follow this link to view them at a glance. When you’re traveling around and visiting a Club outside your home base, it’s the quickest way to discover what’s in store. (And it’s also fun reading!)
We look forward to seeing you!
Senior Vice President
Bay Club Walnut Creek