IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM BAY CLUB SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO
We’re honored that you’ve made the Bay Club your much-needed escape for some time on the court, and we want to thank you for your support and patience as we’ve navigated through multiple updates from the county and state over the past few months.
As you’re preparing for the week ahead, please know that we’ve had to temporarily suspend services at Bay Club South San Francisco as of this morning, Sunday, January 3, 2021, as we work through some logistics with San Mateo County. We will notify you as soon as we’re ready to welcome you back on the court.
In the meantime, we encourage you to take advantage of all the outdoor amenities in our San Francisco and Peninsula campuses, including:
- Tennis and pickleball at Gateway and Redwood Shores
- Lap and recreational swimming at Gateway and Redwood Shores
- Rooftop fitness space and classes at San Francisco
- New fitness pavilions for individual workouts and classes at Gateway and Redwood Shores
- And more than enough space to relax and find your escape
Updated January 3, 2021