BAY CLUB REDWOOD SHORES IS OPEN!
Here’s something that will make you happy: Bay Club Redwood Shores is OPEN beginning today, Wednesday, September 23!
We are thrilled to welcome you to the Club this week to enjoy your favorite things, including:
- A workout in our expansive, well-spaced indoor fitness center or outdoors in our shaded fitness area
- An outside yoga, cycling, or HIIT class with your fit community
- A much-needed friendly match with your squash or tennis partner
- A space to lounge and enjoy a glass of wine on the 77 Patio
- Workspaces to take your home office on-the-go
- Or, simply a place to retreat for a few hours and get back to all the experiences you love at the Club
After all, we’re your home away from home—and we’ve missed you!
So, simply head over to the Club and a member of our team will be happy to take you on a walk-through, share our new policies, show you how to use our new Bay Club Connect reservation system, and, most importantly, get you started with your club experience.
We look forward to seeing you this week! And remember to visit bayclubs.com/peninsula-campus for more information about all the available amenities at our clubs in the Peninsula Campus.
Yours in Health,
Senior Vice President
A Note on Safety
Please know that your safety is our priority. Our team has worked diligently to develop protocols that help ensure the health and safety of our members and associates in accordance with state and county guidelines. For your health and that of our staff, there are a few things we want you to know as you plan your visit. Please remember to bring your face covering to wear throughout the duration of your stay. Additionally, a Bay Club associate will take your temperature and ask a series of questions upon arrival. We welcome you to visit our website at bayclubs.com/operating-guidelines to see all our new operations protocols.
Updated September 23, 2020