BAY CLUB WALNUT CREEK IS OPEN!
Here’s something that will make you happy: Bay Club Walnut Creek is OPEN beginning today, Wednesday, September 30!
We are thrilled to welcome you to the Club this week to enjoy your favorite things, including:
- NEW: A workout in our expansive, well-spaced, and well-ventilated indoor fitness center (upgraded with MERV 13 air filters)
- An outside yoga, cycling, or HIIT class with your fit community
- A refreshing swim in the pool
- A space to lounge and enjoy a glass of wine on the patio
- Workspaces to take your home office on-the-go
- Or, simply a place to retreat for a few hours—or all day!—and get back to all the experiences you love at the Club
After all, we’re your home away from home—and we’ve missed you!
So, simply head over to the Club and a member of our team will be happy to take you on a walk-through, share our new policies, show you how to use our new Bay Club Connect app (yep, it got a makeover!), and, most importantly, get you started with your club experience.
We look forward to seeing you this week! And remember to visit bayclubs.com/east-bay-campus for more information about all the available amenities at our clubs in the East Bay Campus.
Yours in Health,
A Note on Safety
Please know that your safety is our priority. Our team has worked diligently to develop protocols that help ensure the health and safety of our members. As you plan your visit, please remember to bring your face covering to wear throughout the duration of your stay and take a moment to review our new safety protocols at bayclubs.com/operating-guidelines.
Updated September 30, 2020