WE’RE HERE FOR YOU: FIND OUT THE LATEST FROM BAY CLUB FREMONT
Based on today’s updates from the Governor’s Office, we wanted to make sure you’re aware of all the amenities and programming open and available to you at Bay Club Fremont. So, as you’re planning your visit this week, look for the following offerings:
- Plenty of outdoor cardio and strength equipment
- Outdoor group classes, as well as personal training
- Tennis and pickleball, plus additional programming
- Squash courts and programming
- Swimming pools and lounge areas
- After-school clinics for your kids
- Workspace areas to work away from home
Plus, we’re hosting a lineup of outdoor (socially-distanced, but still social!) events and programs. Our team continues to be dedicated to making the Club your safe place, as well as a welcome retreat to spend your day.
Should you have any questions, we’d be happy to help. Simply reach out via Bay Club Connect (select Contact Us) or by emailing email@example.com, and a member of our Customer Service Team will get back to you.
As always, we’re here for you. While we remain encouraged by the news of vaccines and all the promise the New Year will bring, our immediate focus is on keeping you healthy and safe through the holiday season with plenty of opportunity for recreation and relaxation. We look forward to seeing you at the Club!
Updated November 16, 2020