WE’RE HERE FOR YOU: FIND OUT THE LATEST FROM SAN FRANCISCO
Based on yesterday’s updates from the Governor’s Office, we wanted to make sure you’re aware of all the amenities and programming open and available to you at the Bay Club. So, as you’re planning your visit this week, look for the following offerings:
- Plenty of outdoor cardio and strength equipment spread between Bay Club San Francisco and Bay Club Gateway, as well as outdoor group classes and personal training
- Tennis and pickleball at Bay Club Gateway and Bay Club South SF
- Swimming pools and lounge space at Bay Club Gateway
- After-school clinics, and other family programs
- Workspace areas to work away from home across all clubs
- And new outdoor, covered fitness pavilions, coming soon (watch this week’s Catch-up for details!)
Please visit bayclubs.com/sf-campus for more details, including updated club hours. We also welcome our San Francisco members to enjoy the indoor and outdoor amenities in our Marin Campus—visit bayclubs.com/marin-campus for details. Plus, we’re hosting a lineup of outdoor (socially-distanced, but still social!) events and programs across both campuses. Our team continues to be dedicated to making the Club your safe place, as well as a welcome retreat to spend your day.
Should you have any questions, we’d be happy to help. Simply reach out via Bay Club Connect (select Contact Us) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and a member of our Customer Service Team will get back to you.
As always, we’re here for you. While we remain encouraged by the news of vaccines and all the promise the New Year will bring, our immediate focus is on keeping you healthy and safe through the holiday season with plenty of opportunity for recreation and relaxation. We look forward to seeing you at the Club!
Updated November 29, 2020