HERE’S THE LATEST FROM THE MARIN CAMPUS
Based on the recent updates from the Governor’s Office, we wanted to make sure you’re aware of all the amenities and programming open and available to you at the Bay Club. So, as you’re planning your visit this week, look for the following offerings:
- Plenty of outdoor cardio and strength equipment, outdoor group classes, and personal training at Ross Valley
- Tennis and pickleball at Ross Valley
- Swimming pools and lounge spaces at Ross Valley
- 18-holes of golf at Stonetree Golf Club
- After-school clinics, and other family programs at Ross Valley
- And new outdoor, covered fitness pavilions, coming soon (click here for details!)
Please visit bayclubs.com/marin-campus for more details, including updated club hours. We will be temporarily suspending services at Bay Club Marin due to the state updates, so we also welcome our Marin members to enjoy the outdoor amenities in our San Francisco Campus—visit bayclubs.com/sf-campus for details. Our team continues to be dedicated to making the Club your safe place, as well as a welcome retreat to spend your day.
As always, we’re here for you. While we remain encouraged by the news of vaccines and all the promise the New Year will bring, our immediate focus is on keeping you healthy and safe through the holiday season with plenty of opportunity for recreation and relaxation. We look forward to seeing you at the Club!Should you have any questions, we’d be happy to help. Simply reach out via Bay Club Connect (select Contact Us) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and a member of our Customer Service Team will get back to you.
Updated December 8, 2020