MANHATTAN BEACH COUNTRY CLUB UPDATE
We are thrilled to have welcomed you back to Manhattan Country Club. We’ve heard that the Club has become your daily escape for a much-needed workout, the kids are loving camp, and some of you have made us your new remote workspace!
While Governor Newsom’s recent adjustments to California’s Stay-At-Home orders require us to pause our reopening of the indoor fitness floor, we know many of you are eager to participate in the wide variety of outdoor and socially-distanced amenities we offer.
With expansive outdoor spaces throughout our clubs, we are able to safely accommodate our community throughout our clubs, and we continue to expand our outdoor amenities and programming. The following is a look at what you can experience at the Club this summer:
- Strength and Conditioning: We know many of you feel safest while being outside, so we’ve moved our strength and cardio equipment outdoors. You’ll find plenty of individual shaded spaces designed for strength training, cardio, and stretching.
- Outdoor Fitness Classes: We are adding an array of new outdoor group fitness classes at many of our locations taught by your favorite instructors. Also, be sure to check out our 15,000 square foot outdoor turf at Bay Club Redondo Beach.
- Tennis and Pickleball: We have had an increased demand for Pickleball at Manhattan Country Club, and this weekend we will be converting tennis court #1 into four additional Pickleball courts. To make a reservation, please visit the Bay Club Connect App.
- Swimming and Aquatics: There’s no better way to beat the heat than a dip in the pool! Our pools within our Los Angeles Campus are open for your enjoyment, along with aquatics programming.
- Camp and Childcare: Our summer camp programs are now in full swing at both Bay Club El Segundo and Manhattan Country Club, with both full and half-day options for children ages three to seventeen. We are now accepting participants for August and will be adding childcare at Bay Club Redondo Beach, with 90-minute sessions available for reservation via our Bay Club Connect App.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Senior Vice President, Los Angeles Campus
Updated, July 17, 2020