BAY CLUB CARMEL VALLEY UPDATE
We are thrilled to have welcomed many of you back to enjoy the Bay Club. We’ve heard that the Club has become your daily escape for a much-needed workout, the kids are loving camp, and some of you have found a new workspace!
While Governor Newsom’s recent adjustments to California’s Stay-At-Home orders require us to pause our reopening of the indoor fitness floor, we know many of you are eager to participate in the wide variety of outdoor and socially-distanced amenities we offer.
We recently completed the installation of our new family pavilion and outdoor turf and play area, topped with beautiful new sunshades—it is no exaggeration to say that our outdoor spaces have never looked better! The following is an overview of what you can expect at the Club this summer:
- Outdoor Fitness Classes: Large variety of outdoor classes available daily including Spin, Yoga, Zumba, and more!
- Strength and Conditioning: We’ve moved our weights and strength equipment outside to the new pavilion space. We have also created individual, shaded workout “PODs” on tennis court #1. Our personal trainers and fitness staff are available to help guide you through a great new workout, and this area is fully shaded for your comfort.
- Tennis and Pickleball: Enjoy six outdoor courts at Carmel Valley, and nine more at Fairbanks Ranch. Many of you are also enjoying Pickleball on our courts!
- Swimming and Aquatics: The Bay Club offers three pools in San Diego, with 13 lanes of swimming at Carmel Valley, and seven more at Fairbanks Ranch.
- Camp and Childcare: Our full and half-day summer camps are in full swing for children ages three to seventeen. We are also launching our newly redesigned childcare program, which will include a seven-day-a-week offering. Please visit our website for more information.
If you would like to see all the changes to the Club, we would be happy to give you a tour. For additional information about available services, visit us at bayclubs.com/members. To see daily updates on operations and programming please join our San Diego Campus Facebook page.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Senior Vice President, San Diego Campus
Vice President, San Diego Campus
Updated, July 17, 2020