SAN JOSE CAMPUS UPDATE
We are thrilled to have welcomed many of you back to enjoy the Bay Club. We’ve heard that the Club has become your daily escape for a much-needed workout, the kids are loving camp, and some of you have found a new workspace!
While Governor Newsom’s recent adjustments to California’s Stay-At-Home orders require us to pause our reopening of the indoor fitness floor, we know many of you are eager to participate in the wide variety of outdoor and socially-distanced amenities we offer.
With the large acreage on our properties (including the 200-acre Boulder Ridge Golf Club), we are able to safely accommodate our community and continue to expand our outdoor amenities and programming. Here’s a glimpse of what you can experience this summer:
- Swimming, aquatics programming, and poolside seating
- Camps and childcare in stable groups of 12
- Tennis, pickleball, squash, basketball, and golf
- Hospitality amenities such as Café Vida, Connect Business Suites, plug-in workstations, and outdoor dining at Boulder Ridge Golf Club
- An array of group exercise classes offered daily
- Outdoor strength and cardio areas
- Private and small group training
Due to the temporary suspension of the indoor fitness floor, your membership will not be automatically reactivated as indicated in the July 13 communication. If you had previously reactivated your membership, your billing will continue as normal.
If you would like to activate your membership, simply click here and a member of our Member Experience Team will be able to assist you. In addition, if you would like to see all the changes to the Club before you reactive your membership, we would be happy to give you a tour.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
|Robyn Van DerLuit
Senior Vice President, San Jose Campus
|Jennifer Van Muckey
Vice President, Santa Clara Campus
Updated, July 17, 2020