MARIN CAMPUS UPDATE
We are thrilled to have welcomed many of you back to enjoy the Bay Club. We’ve heard that the Club has become your daily escape for a much-needed workout, the kids are loving camp, and some of you have found your new workspace!
While Governor Newsom’s recent adjustments to California’s Stay-At-Home orders require us to pause the reopening of our indoor fitness floors, we know many of you are eager to participate in the wide variety of outdoor and socially-distanced amenities we offer throughout our clubs.
With the large acreage of our properties, we are able to safely accommodate our community throughout our clubs, and we continue to expand our outdoor amenities and programming. The following is an overview of what you can experience this summer in the North Bay:
- Strength and Conditioning: We know many of you feel safest while being outside, so we’ve moved our strength and cardio equipment outdoors. At Ross Valley and Bay Club San Francisco, you’ll find plenty of individual shaded spaces designed for strength training, cardio, and stretching.
- Outdoor Fitness Classes: We are adding an array of new outdoor group fitness classes at many of our locations taught by your favorite instructors. Also, be sure to check out our rooftop turf at Bay Club San Francisco, overlooking the Bay Bridge.
- Swimming and Aquatics: There’s no better way to beat the heat than a dip in the pool! Our pools at Ross Valley are open for Club West members, along with aquatics programming.
- Family Fun Nights: StoneTree Golf Club allows us the unique ability to expand beyond our golf programming to host a wide variety of safe recreational experiences. And with drive times much shorter than normal, your family is invited to join us on the fairways and driving range for some much-needed outdoor fun! See all the details here.
- Tennis and Pickleball: From our 7 tennis courts at Ross Valley to our 8 courts at Bay Club Gateway and more courts throughout the Bay Area, we have plenty of space for you to play against your friends or take a lesson. We’re also making room for Pickleball, a new favorite hobby for many of our members. To make a court reservation, please visit the Bay Club Connect App.
- Camp and Childcare: Our summer camp programs are now in full swing in the Marin Campus, with both full and half day options for children ages three to seventeen. Your kids can even sign up with 11 of their friends and form their own Pod Squad. And as a camp participant, you’ll be the first to learn about our upcoming Fall Distance learning program. Stay tuned for more details!
If you’d like to make any adjustments to your membership, simply click here and a member of our Member Experience Team will be able to assist you. In addition, if you would like to see all the changes at the Clubs, we would be happy to give you a tour.
Yours in Health,
Senior Vice President, Marin Campus
Updated, July 23, 2020