BAY CLUB PLEASANTON UPDATE
We are thrilled to have welcomed many of you back to enjoy the Bay Club. We’ve heard that the Club has become your daily escape for a much-needed workout, the kids are loving camp, and some of you have found your new workspace!
While Governor Newsom’s recent adjustments to California’s Stay-At-Home orders require us to pause the reopening of our indoor fitness floors, we know many of you are eager to participate in the wide variety of outdoor and socially-distanced amenities we offer throughout our clubs.
With expansive outdoor spaces throughout our clubs, we are able to safely accommodate our community throughout our clubs, and we continue to expand our outdoor amenities and programming. The following is an overview of what you can experience this summer in the East Bay Campus:
- Strength and Conditioning: We know many of you feel safest while being outside, so we’ve moved our strength and cardio equipment outdoors. We’re utilizing our outdoor tennis courts and pool decks, where you’ll find plenty of individual spaces designed for strength training, cardio, and stretching. We even have a team of expert personal trainers to help you reach all your fitness goals.
- Outdoor Fitness Classes: We’re adding an array of new outdoor group fitness classes at our locations taught by your favorite instructors, including our popular Elevate program.
- Swimming and Aquatics: There’s no better way to beat the heat than a dip in the pool! Our pools in the East Bay Campus are open for your enjoyment, along with aquatics programming. Keep your eyes peeled for new Stroke and Conditioning & Water Polo Camps coming soon.
- Tennis, Pickleball, and Racquetball: Get back on the courts at Bay Club Fremont and Pleasanton. We have challenge courts, programming, and our summer league is here with socially distanced doubles. We’re also making room for pickleball, a new favorite hobby for many of our members, with challenge courts and complimentary clinics. To make a court reservation, please visit the Bay Club Connect App.
- Camp and Childcare: Our summer camp programs are now in full swing in the East Bay Campus, with both full and half day options for children ages three to seventeen. Your kids can even sign up with 11 of their friends and form their own Pod Squad. And as a camp participant, you’ll be the first to learn about our upcoming Fall Distance learning program. Stay tuned for more details!
If you’d like to make any adjustments to your membership, simply click here and a member of our Member Experience Team will be able to assist you. In addition, if you would like to see all the changes at the Clubs, we would be happy to give you a tour.
Yours in Health,
General Manager, Bay Club Pleasanton
Vice President, Bay Club Fremont
Updated, July 23, 2020