BAY CLUB WALNUT CREEK UPDATE
We are thrilled to have welcomed many of you back to enjoy the Bay Club. We’ve heard that the Club has become your daily escape for a much-needed workout, the kids are loving camp, and some of you have found your new workspace!
While Governor Newsom’s recent adjustments to California’s Stay-At-Home orders require us to pause the reopening of our indoor fitness floors, we know many of you are eager to participate in the wide variety of outdoor and socially-distanced amenities we offer throughout our clubs.
With expansive outdoor spaces throughout our clubs, we are able to safely accommodate our community throughout our clubs, and we continue to expand our outdoor amenities and programming. The following is an overview of what you can experience this summer at the Club:
- Strength and Conditioning: We know many of you feel safest while being outside, so we’ve moved our strength and cardio equipment outdoors. Be sure to check out our poolside turf, where you’ll find plenty of individual spaces designed for strength training, cardio, and stretching.
- Outdoor Fitness Classes: We’ve added an array of new outdoor group fitness classes taught by your favorite instructors—from poolside cycling to HIIT to sunset yoga on the poolside turf.
- Remote Workspace: We understand that sometimes you need some quiet time away from the house to get some work done. Come be productive at the Club with our Plug-In workstations, conference rooms, and private hotel rooms, available to rent for the day through Bay Club Connect.
- Swimming and Aquatics: There’s no better way to beat the heat than a dip in the pool! Our pools at Walnut Creek are open for your enjoyment, along with aquatics programming. You can even relax after your swim in one of our comfy poolside lounge chairs.
- Camp and Childcare: Our summer camp programs are now in full swing in the East Bay Campus, with both full and half day options for children ages three to seventeen. Your kids can even sign up with 11 of their friends and form their own Pod Squad. And as a camp participant, you’ll be the first to learn about our upcoming Fall Distance learning program. Stay tuned for more details!
If you’d like to make any adjustments to your membership, simply click here and a member of our Member Experience Team will be able to assist you. In addition, if you would like to see all the changes at the Clubs, we would be happy to give you a tour.
Yours in Health,
Senior Vice President, East Bay North Campus
Updated, July 23, 2020